NUDIST KEEPERS (NSFW KeeperRL Mod) "for real this time".

NUDIST KEEPERS (NSFW KeeperRL Mod) "for real this time".

even if the monster are the humans themselves, sometimes they had to remember that they are part of nature, they are the lions, their enemies is nothing short than a prey, waiting to be killed by who ever's the fastest ~ blandida the nudist keeper.

if you wanted to be a nudist villain in keeperrl, this is the mod for you.

*sidenote: some sprites may not look very sexy and/or may not catch the lewdness of it*

Q&A TIME!:

Q: is this a real mod?, like for real?.

A: YES, don't ask if it not, i gendered the zombie for god's sake

Q: hold on a second, you called this Nudist Keepers mod, yet those "NUDIST" keepers wear some form of armors, this is a scam!.

A: look, i only lower their defend a bit, and i don't know how to make them not wear armor, my apologies for this one.

Q: WHAT THE S**T?!, THE SPRITES LOOK TOTALLY AWFUL!?

A: look, i ain't the most talented pixel artist out there, i just done my best to make it look good, ok?, good.

Q: i'm a nudist myself, and i say: you really ruined my day, you misrepresent nudism, not only that, but also upload this kind of stuff in the most disgustingly lewdness modding community on this internet, like nudism is about separating nudity from sexaul stuff, not the Be NaKeD and dO CriMe.

A: look, i know what nudism is, but i must admit i'm not one, i tried to do it in the most respectful way possible, maybe i over sexaulize it, maybe i am not good of an artist, i just done my best, ok.

Q: are you from *certain place or country*?

A: no, this one is private, can't tell you where, sorry.

Q: F**K YOU AND I HATE YOU!.

A: well have a nice day to you too, kind sir/ma'am.

Q: Bruh, the white knight keeper ain't nude, what's took you so long to change that?.

A: it was supposed to work EXACTLY how i wrote it, but the latest version of the game prevent such a thing, guess the devs notice my mod and decide to punish my horniness.

• 3 months later...

You have inspired me to try my hand at changing (lewdifying) creatures in this game.  I'm also an amateur at art but I have a knack for modifying and jury-rigging pixel graphics.  BEHOLD!  My attempt at lewd gobs.

lewdgobs.PNG.6e85f47e9cd6934c4c67b2c7130c1b9b.PNG

I have all goblins except the goblin keeper done.  Here are the files:

LewdGobs.zip

If you guys have any suggestions on what I should do next, let me know.  Otherwise I'll just work on random sets.