Looking for Vanilla Clothes Replacer that gave pants to certain female outfits, like the chef clothes.

I remember seeing awhile back there was a mod that had replaced a bunch of the female vanilla meshes of their dresses with pants instead. I recall some of the screenshots showed the chef outfit, farmclothes 1 and 3 and then the merchant clothes were all pants. I believe in the same mod it also changed the FineClothes meshes to have dress bottoms. Anyone know what I am talking about? Would be greatly appreciated for any information.

On 9/26/2021 at 1:38 AM, FauxFurry said:

Why not just rename the meshes from this mod to replace the default Chef clothes?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53175

I was only using Chef clothes as an example of what the mod I am searching for does as a whole. It used vanilla assets so that is why I was trying to track it down. Thank you for the suggestion though.