SexLab Teleport into the sky glitch

I've been encountering a weird glitch off and on in both LE and SE versions of Skyrim. it's usually triggered by Horrible harrassment Extended. But it's also been triggered by vanilla sexlab too.

Basically the sex scene triggers and teleports you to that Giant camp outside of Whiterun and teleports you into the air.

Has anyone else encountered this, or know what causes it? best I can do is provide a list of mods I have. beyond that, I'm kind of lost.

4 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I've been encountering a weird glitch off and on in both LE and SE versions of Skyrim. it's usually triggered by Horrible harrassment Extended. But it's also been triggered by vanilla sexlab too.

Basically the sex scene triggers and teleports you to that Giant camp outside of Whiterun and teleports you into the air.

Has anyone else encountered this, or know what causes it? best I can do is provide a list of mods I have. beyond that, I'm kind of lost.

The best way to fix the teleport to giant camp is to completely re-set SEXLAB ANIMATION. Basically re install sexlab .

Just now, jlttsmiley30 said:

The best way to fix the teleport to giant camp is to completely re-set SEXLAB ANIMATION. Basically re install sexlab .

SORRY !!!

IN THE MCM

1. Open up Skyrim and goto a safe and empty location.
  2. Load the SexLab mod configuration menu (which is labeled as simply "SexLab")
  3. Navigate to the "Rebuild & Clean" page
  4. Select the option "Clean System" by clicking the words "Click Here" beside it.
  5. Read the resulting messages before closing the menus to return to the game.
  6. With the menus closed, wait at least 60-90 seconds for it to finish the process, you should see a notification that SexLab has finished the process.
  7. Open up the wait or sleep menu in game and wait in game for at least 2-3 hours.
  8. Save your game
  9. Completely quit out of Skyrim back to desktop.
  10. Reload Skyrim and open your save made in step 8.
  11. Open up the SexLab mod configuration menu again, and check the "Toggle Animations" page, and ensure that there are animations listed there.
  12. Try triggering an animation through a SexLab mod to see if it is now functioning.

(Source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/

1 hour ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

SORRY !!!

IN THE MCM

1. Open up Skyrim and goto a safe and empty location.
  2. Load the SexLab mod configuration menu (which is labeled as simply "SexLab")
  3. Navigate to the "Rebuild & Clean" page
  4. Select the option "Clean System" by clicking the words "Click Here" beside it.
  5. Read the resulting messages before closing the menus to return to the game.
  6. With the menus closed, wait at least 60-90 seconds for it to finish the process, you should see a notification that SexLab has finished the process.
  7. Open up the wait or sleep menu in game and wait in game for at least 2-3 hours.
  8. Save your game
  9. Completely quit out of Skyrim back to desktop.
  10. Reload Skyrim and open your save made in step 8.
  11. Open up the SexLab mod configuration menu again, and check the "Toggle Animations" page, and ensure that there are animations listed there.
  12. Try triggering an animation through a SexLab mod to see if it is now functioning.

(Source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/

Worth a shot. I'll keep you posted. thanks

1 hour ago, stingray1995 said:

I haven't had that bug in ages.  And there is some kind of easy solution, but my substance-fried brain forgets what it is.  Tell me you aren't playing a Bethesda game over 60fps, please.

This might help. I cannot believe more people don't use this mod; aids in immersion, i.e., you don't have to see characters flying all over the place, and conjoined births with each other before sex anims start.

They need to make something like this for The Sims.

LOL Oh God no, I try not to go above 50fps. Interesting mod though, I will check it out. thanks

15 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Worth a shot. I'll keep you posted. thanks

I always used this mod for resetting sexlab animations

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21454/

The reason is you want don,t want any scripts running on NPCS or animation when you reset your animations.

HAVEN BAG is a magic spell that teleport you to a room without any NPCS other than the player not even followers so it can be used anytime without trying to find a empty world space.

7 hours ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

I always used this mod for resetting sexlab animations

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21454/

The reason is you want don,t want any scripts running on NPCS or animation when you reset your animations.

HAVEN BAG is a magic spell that teleport you to a room without any NPCS other than the player not even followers so it can be used anytime without trying to find a empty world space.

Interesting, thanks for showing me. Also Rebuild and clean worked nicely on Sexlab so thank you again.

• 1 year later...

No need to do all this reseting stuff.

Go into a cell, pub, house etc. not worldspace and start a scene.

Everything will be fine.

Reason for the glitch probably script lag. Too many different skins, high res textures, hdt hairs, whatever.

Huh... that's weird.

I reloaded it today to try to see if I could find another solution. On a whim I tried to just carry on with the bug and once I was teleported, Fast travel back to where I had started and do another scene... and apparently the bug only happened that one time. Otherwise, I appear to be fine to continue without cleaning up. I'd guess it's a weird overflow bug, but I am not going to pretend to fully understand the spaghetti that can be cooked up by various mods (not to mention the base game itself)

• 1 month later...

Maybe a necro, but I'm having this problem, too, I was even starting the scene from inside a cell. I did the SexLab clean reset like suggested, but now I cant recreate the bug because the dialog option is gone after reinstalling SexLab.