Spiders die when they descend from ceiling

So like as the title says I'm having spiders flip around and die right after they descend from the ceiling. It's like at the end of the decent animation is when they die. I'm like certain its probably like a mod issue but idk where to begin. My mod list is attached, I've recently sorted with Loot and run FINS so its like not an obvious issue. tysm for the help! ?

list - Copy.csv

You are using creature mods but you didn't include Horny Creatures mod. Mod is probably not required but just unusual not to include it in a creature setup.

Creature Framework mod has a MCM option to reload mods. Personally i have to use that option when creating new game. Otherwise Bakafactory ABC mod is not working properly. Maybe try it to see if makes a difference in your case.

You included a mod list, not a plugin list, so not possible to verify your mod load order. I assume you are using the reommended mod load order for creature mods?

ThingsInTheDark mod has multiple bugs. Maybe try to disable and test without it.

EstrusForSkyrimSE_VR, are you using VR?

Estrus-Chaurus-Spider-Addon v4.342-5, specific spider related mod. Maybe try to disable it and test.

8 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

You are using creature mods but you didn't include Horny Creatures mod. Mod is probably not required but just unusual not to include it in a creature setup.

Creature Framework mod has a MCM option to reload mods. Personally i have to use that option when creating new game. Otherwise Bakafactory ABC mod is not working properly. Maybe try it to see if makes a difference in your case.

You included a mod list, not a plugin list, so not possible to verify your mod load order. I assume you are using the reommended mod load order for creature mods?

ThingsInTheDark mod has multiple bugs. Maybe try to disable and test without it.

EstrusForSkyrimSE_VR, are you using VR?

Estrus-Chaurus-Spider-Addon v4.342-5, specific spider related mod. Maybe try to disable it and test.

OMG thank you for the reply! So like I checked but there doesn't seem to be a SE version for horny creatures. Looks super cool though. So like I couldnt figure out how to export the plugin list. Howd do you do it? Its probably totally obvious lol

I think I found the issue. So like I looked at the mods in SEedit and it seemed like MNC was getting overwritten by SL Parasites. Thats fine normally but like the overwrite was removing a perk from all spiders called "cushionspider". when I like swapped their plugin order the problem went away. No more spider death! But like idk what else that might break so like I kept the regular mod order and just added MNC as a master to SL parasites and copied the perk over to SLP for each spider entry (~20 in total). It seems to work ok but like I totally need to do more testing. I also saw what you were like talking about with Things in the Dark. Tons of conflicts and factions; it a big mess. Totally turning that off.

Anyway thank you so much for the response. Byeeee! ?