[Request] Punishing: Gray Raven

UPDATE (May.15/2023) Official PC Client. Updated images in spoilers with PC version.

Game is made in Unity. The Data files have encryption for the character models.

Punishing: Gray Raven released recently and is a mobile game action RPG game like Honkai impact 3. Game plays well on mobile or on android emulators: Nox, Blue Stacks, Memu Play, etc.

Since Honkai impact 3 had nude and skin mods in the past I was hoping PGR could also receive the same treatment for it's beautiful graphics and 3D models. I can't believe this game doesn't have more attention for it's character visuals yet.

Here's some character models in game to show you guys.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.822ff6c77c2df9cab718f164c0e1540b.pngimage.thumb.png.6b4ee712a2b36a318166b46c451c64ed.pngimage.thumb.png.50ac9a0aed5e4906fc49486aad0cc068.png

image.thumb.png.79435977adff2b7af990a1e3b70edccb.png

image.thumb.png.d2f83b989217c89acfdf1fd5aeacac8c.png

image.thumb.png.dffe84af6da6d192357ea36ebca53a74.png

image.thumb.png.66fe18dc081efd7409e73548b8b46089.png

image.thumb.png.04673ecbe51435d47d19da5c54b4aa95.png

image.thumb.png.854956f937d78e3bdac6ba7a5e1da55b.png

image.thumb.png.e2981492434accd2825aabaca220d17b.png

image.thumb.png.84cb6c3cb04d4382264ff073158b0f3e.png

Even a mod skin that makes her breast hole cut out similar to this icon would be amazing

image.png.532eef5153d2acbeb1416a58436bc072.png

Edited by zecknor
Putting images in spoiler
  • zecknor changed the title to [Request] Punishing: Gray Raven

i did a few foreign language searches for this game and i did see some character mods on chinese sites but, they seem like they're only for very specific apks of the game, and only for the chinese versions of the game.

i dont have the vocabulary on hand but if you go to 3dm game and look for the the term they use for nude mod (google translates it to "fruit mod") and combine it with the chinese name for punishing grey raven which you can find on wikipedia, you can do a google or duckduckgo image search and find some mod pictures. dunno what to do from there though.

4 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i did a few foreign language searches for this game and i did see some character mods on chinese sites but, they seem like they're only for very specific apks of the game, and only for the chinese versions of the game.

i dont have the vocabulary on hand but if you go to 3dm game and look for the the term they use for nude mod (google translates it to "fruit mod") and combine it with the chinese name for punishing grey raven which you can find on wikipedia, you can do a google or duckduckgo image search and find some mod pictures. dunno what to do from there though.

Seems like it's a very private group just doing some modding in the Chinese circles. Shows that the game is definitely moddable. Hopefully this picks up enough traction to get some modders for it. The game files seem to be Unity so even a better camera control for combat would be nice (one that follows the characters direction or uses genshin like camera).

• 1 year later...

lol i was looking for this topic in the loverslab search but it wouldnt turn up. i ended up having to make my own topic over at

theres a little bit of extra information over there but the main takeaways are that its a unity game, the files seem encrypted, but graphics injectors like special k and 3dmigoto seem to work just fine

Finding a way to somehow rip the files in a nondestructive way seems hard at this time. 
Though the destructive way of extracting the models with ninja ripper seems to work just fine... But no way they can be put back in in a billion pieces.

How tough... Well it did only just come out. Maybe someone might make some tools for the game.