Sexual mod brainstorm - Sexpionage

Hi.

I have started the planning phase for mod I have in mind and I would like to get cool ideas to work on.

A brainstorming of sorts had already happened in here:

It's a highly recommended reading.

Mod overview

My mod will be called Sexpionage and its goal is to add sex as a weapon; but not as the usual succubus way of "absorbing life force" and stuff, but more grounded in reality. More like the way sex spies have worked throughout history.

I envision the player character being like James Bond or Black Widow: uses sex for getting the job done, but it's cappable of kicking ass anyway (this mod aims to be unisex).

These is a list of ideas I have already planned:

Mechanics

Blackmailing

Goad NPCs into having all kinds of "shameful" sex with you (or others) so you can blackmail them to:

• Get money.
  • Solve quests.
  • Expose them to their peers to disgrace them.
  • Lead them to suicide.

Just like real life, it's easier to get horny people to do stupid things.

Killing

• By poisoning them after sex (no pickpocket perks needed).

Seduction

I really suggest to read the link I posted to get a in-depth idea of what I want to do, but the tl;dr is this:

• Advance relationships depending on how much experience you have on that particular kind of sex act (oral/anal/vaginal). The more proficient you are and the more close an NPC is to you, the more easy will be to advance relationships with them.
    At last, those Sexlab stats will be used for something (I already implemented this some time ago).
  • Seduce by touching, hugging, kissing...
  • Clothes you are wearing should influence how people respond to your sexual advances.
  • Can make seducted people into followers.
  • Integration with other mods to boost your seduction capabilites based on how attractive you are (like real life!).

All of those sound like boring things that have already been done a lot of times, but the real thing that make this mod worth the effort of making is that these mechanics will be integrated wih socias tiers (another thing based on real life).

Basically: poor, middle class and rich/influential.

You will advance in social tiers depending on vanilla quests you have done and your thane status (being thane of that Falkreath mud puddle is way less worth than being thane of Hafingaar or Whiterun).

People will respond to you according to your current social tier:

• Those below you will be capable or doing whatever you want (even killing inocent people) and following to Oblivion just for getting the chance of porking you (you don't need to fuck them if you don't want). Fail at seducing them and you may be raped and/or beaten to death.
  • Those at your level will be open to the idea helping you if you seduce them correctly, but are not as eager as those below you.
  • People above you may want you only for one night stands but will never take you seriously. Don't expect help from them, but you may get lucky and infatuate one of them so hard that your social status actually goes up.

Use your weapons carefully

There's a thing like "too much sex" and if you go around acting like a horny nympho, people will react to that.

The worse that could happen to your social standing is being seen as a cheap slut (more real life inspiration).

If that happens, only weaklings from the lowest social rung will want to have to do anything with you.

Those weaklings aren't even worth as followers.

Quest integration

All those mechanics above NEED to be integrated to quests, otherwise this would get boring pretty soon.

It would be awesome to have the option to win the civil war by intrigue.

For example, find who the enemy commander is and then you "happen" to fuck that guy at exactly the same time the battle for Whiterun is on rage, thus making that side to lose the battle.

Sexpionage school?

This idea was a happy accident I recently got while playing.

A Dark Brotherhood initiate was following me on some heist for the Thieves Guild.

I was waiting for the best oportunity to steal when she suddenly started fucking the house owner, thus providing a perfect distraction.

Also, when I was about to kill a target for assassination, she started fucking her (I would have been nice if she herself killed the target once finished).

Basically, she was doing what I had done in the past! xD. But now I was the leader of a group of assassins instead of some lowly cutthroat.

It was like if I was inducting her as a new sex spy.

So I thought it would be cool to have a kind of sex spies underground guild, where you get inducted and you eventually advance ranks through quests and it gets to the point where you can start inducting new people that can help you with stuff by using sex.

And this is all for getting started.

If you have any ideas (specially for the spy guild quest line), please tell me about them.

Oh, one more thing: I completely refuse to add slavery to this mod.

Every single damn week comes out a new mod about being a slave. Go grab any of those.

Nice!

There surely was a barrage of great ideas in your topic, so I expect to get some new ones here, before I start to actually work on this.

Still, I expect to get most ideas from people when I actually publish something.

Right now I've already done the relationship advancing stuff, which uses a bit complex formula that takes into account how good you are at some particular sex act; but I believe it's not worth publishing because it's too simple, nothing useful comes from it aside from advancing the quests to be thane, and I can't put my whole attention on this mod yet.

Once Max Sick Gains is stable and well tested, I can begin the real work on this.

My own playthroughs with Max Sick Gains are quite satisfactory and it works like a charm with no noticeable overhead, but there are MANY rough edges to smooth out and optimizations to be done before I can release an early alpha version, so I will start serious work on this mod probably until early next year.

I'll also post new ideas here if anything new comes to my mind.

I'm aware this is an ambicious project that will take me some years to completely make it happen, but it's not like I'm in a hurry.

Before Elder Scrolls 6 comes out in 2050, we should get at least another 6 new versions of Skyrim with new bullshit mechanics added, like... I don't know... deer hunting, seasonal farming and wine making.

• 9 months later...

I hope I'm up to the task when it comes to actually doing these things xD 

Programming the base mechanics won't be hard for me, since that's where I have actual experience, but I suspect the quests will be a  bit of a pain in the ass.

I still want to work on this as soon as I finish other mods that are already almost finished.