Making Better Body and Cmar's female top work together

Both are default replacers, and I don't understand S4S or Sims modding in general enough to make one of the two work as a Wicked Whims body selector body.

Any kind of guides or info that could help me either make one of them body selector compatible? Alternative solutions are welcome.

I would honestly recommend not using either. You can but they are both pretty old and not really needed any more. But to answer your question to use Cmar with Better Body you have to look in the better body folder that you extracted and placed in your MOD folder in Sims 4 and remove the female top file there (it will be labled) because it would conflict with Cmar's. Do that and you should be fine. This works the same with Sopor Allure Boobs or Heliotropic Heavy Boobs, either or both of which I would recommend using with the Wicked Whims base body and Wild Guy's female details. Hope that helps.  :)