Freecam issue

Hi guys,

So here is my issue and I really hope someone can save me because I REALLY hope my save game is not broken and I REALLY not want to start all over again!

So I'm encountering an issue when I enter in freecam "tfc" console command, I simply can't go up and down! In fact I can rotate it, I can move it forward and backward but i'm not able to go up and down! Like there are collisions preventing me! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If this can help I tried obviously on a fresh new save game without any mods activated and there it works perfectly fine! I can go everywhere when in freecam mode. This issue occurs only on my current modded save.

And to add something else of course I tried to disable all the mods on the current save, I also removed unattached instances with Resaver tool but nothing works still the same I'm completely lost and run out of idea! :ermm: :down:

If a good soul has any fix and can save me resolving this I would really appreciate that because this console command became simply an ABSOLUTE necessity for me :confused:

Cheers

Ok well there was finally nothing to do this save was completely fucked! Fortunately I had backup of previous saves so going back to a previous "clean" save fixed it

I suspect 2 mods responsible for this and I suggest you to stay away from them:

- Barber and Surgeon camera fix (not available on Nexus anymore and I understand why!). Made my character face always automatically moving his head to the right even after uninstalling it and removed instances so be careful!

- Freeflycam (also not available anymore it has been removed recently). Simply made my character invisible sometimes when using "tfc" so stay away from it

Voilà enjoy ?

I use Freeflycam along with ScreenShot Helper and Custom Camera.  This way you can use Freeflycam without using the console.  Uses MCM for setup.

I was not sure what you were talking about with "character invisible".  I entered tfc 1 via console to repeat what you did and the character does not turn invisible, but the whole screen turns white.  I have had this issue using the above mods, but toggled Freeflycam via Screenshot Helper off and right back on again.  After that it works fine.  Just the initial toggle of Freeflycam seems to cause the white screen.  I love this mod, along with the others, as you can get good screen shots.   You can tilt the screen to capture your characters whole body as you may have seen other screen archers do.

Spoiler

ScreenShot125a.thumb.png.61bb91b821f1b54f793d5c5937159e5b.png

I don't use "Barber and Surgeon camera fix"

You can use Freeflycam. Link Here.      http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5386

You just need to toggle off then on again.  Unless someone knows a fix it just takes a few seconds to toggle.

Edited by Samuraitech