Need assistance with CAS necklace replacement (model/mesh/texture)

This is a dumb request but I am trying to create a 3D mesh as a CAS item using a necklace as the base, and I can't seem to make it work right.  I've done models before, but usually for build/buy, with only limited success in CAS.

Long story short...I am trying to recreate scenes from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory in Sims 4.  Augustus Gloop is easy in a chocolate river; Veruca Salt is also easy surrounded by garbage; Mike Teevee is a little more challenging but not impossible (I assume) by making everything else around him completely oversized.  The real problem is with Violet Beauregarde.  Blue skin is easy, but the round blueberry part is not.

I created a (crudely) textured sphere, with hands, sized and positioned properly on a model in blender.  The model rendered in blender even looks somewhat appropriate.  I was trying to make it a necklace in CAS, but tied to the torso as opposed to the head/neck.  I realize it doesn't change the abilities of the base model; I am just trying to create the appearance of Violet as a blueberry.  A couple of the attempts did superimpose a sphere, although the texture ended up being a face and not the blue suit texture, and the sphere bounced around and moved based on the position of the head and not the torso.  Other attempt left no visible sphere whatsoever.    Also, I tend to run into problems when I try to incorporate a blender model with multiple meshes where it never uploads to Sims 4 Studio correctly.  Obviously I'm not very experienced in cc.

I've attached the blender file and package I've been trying to make work.  If anyone is interested in lending a hand, I'd be very appreciative.

blueberrysphere.package necklace_replacement.blend

Edited by simcp
mispelling