YPS Fashion, SlaveTats and Rapetattoos problems

I used all 3 of these mods in LE fine but for some reason it's been kind of a pain in SSE.

Rapetattoos doesn't work with the official SE port by the original author and I really want to use this version since it breaks out of the 12 tattoos limit.

To make rapetattoos work it needs a different conversion of slavetats posted by someone off-site which was made coz of some preloading issues the early conversion had.

YPS Fashion works with the official slavetats, but not with the conversion made to work with rapetats.

Does anyone know if there's some fix/version/workaround posted somewhere to make one or the other work with everything?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 1:23 AM, lucakro said:

You solve it yet?

Yeah, gonna assume you're asking coz you have the same issue. I don't really remember specifics but Slavetats SE 1.3.7, rapeTattoos 1.4 work with eachother but looking at what i've got installed for YPS I couldn't really tell you what I did. YPSImmersiveFashion Tweak 1.7 seems to be what I installed last over the 1.3 Tweak version and base YPS port.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 2:53 PM, Yuuen said:

Yeah, gonna assume you're asking coz you have the same issue. I don't really remember specifics but Slavetats SE 1.3.7, rapeTattoos 1.4 work with eachother but looking at what i've got installed for YPS I couldn't really tell you what I did. YPSImmersiveFashion Tweak 1.7 seems to be what I installed last over the 1.3 Tweak version and base YPS port.

You got a link or just the file for 1.7? I can't find it in the 62 pages.