Is there any way to make DAR and ZaZ play nice togther?

• 2 weeks later...

Well...that's good news. Means there's hope. But, as of this moment, in mine anytime arm binding animations are required it happens that random idles will take over after moving around a little. They'll still have cuffs on but the arms are free. If it was an armbinder then, disturbingly, the arms disappear completely leaving a floating armbinder lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Have same problem with DAR temporary overriding ZAZ from time to time.

Between those times ZAZ seem to work though.

It is the same for devious devices.

Might just be a load order problem, since ZAZ and devious devices always are earlier in my load order than DAR.

Have not tried to load DAR before ZAZ and devious devices yet.

Isnt this kinda the same like with EVG? Where certain animations are activated due to certain conditions? I use DAR and have 10+ diffrent idles animations. However EVG still writes those over when activated. 

Also DAR does not have an esp, so you wont find it in load order. Its just a dll files. You're probably going to need to make a patch.