• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! 
I can use WW for everything except threesomes. I have the latest version of WW and what pops up is "Issue code: 11 universal_sex_animations_picker". With the provided criteria of involved Sims and picked Location/Object, no fitting Sex Animations could be found.

However, I know for a fact that my settings are fine, animations are there and my mods are up to date. I already cleared up my cache and restarted the game but nada. What do I do?

thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 4:52 AM, NanetteDriver said:

Hey guys! 
I can use WW for everything except threesomes. I have the latest version of WW and what pops up is "Issue code: 11 universal_sex_animations_picker". With the provided criteria of involved Sims and picked Location/Object, no fitting Sex Animations could be found.

However, I know for a fact that my settings are fine, animations are there and my mods are up to date. I already cleared up my cache and restarted the game but nada. What do I do?

thanks!

Hey I was wondering if you are still having the same problem? my sims masturbate but won't have sex with each other and its getting annoying getting the same error as you have! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 2:52 AM, NanetteDriver said:

Hey guys! 

thanks!

I'm having the same issue, I'm trying to get my sims to use Kritical's pack they posted on here, I downloaded all of their animations and I'm getting the same code. I'm only able to use their props as a single sim, no one else is able to join but it gives me an option for NPC's even if I was already in the act and trying to move the action to the props. I haven't been able to get any of my sims to have a threesome+ (I have multiple packs from different people to do so), I just get this message? Masturbation, lesbian, gay, and just two sims animations work perfectly. It's literally only threesomes for me!