sexlab for other version??

20 minutes ago, sageuis said:

Im trying to use sexlab framework but whenever i load any save it says my skyrim version needs to be on v 1.9.32 or higher. My skyrim is on version 1.5.97. Is there a version of Sexlab for this version? or can I update my game version somehow?

You are confusing Skyrim Legendary Edition and Skyrim Special Edition.

Legendary Edition goes up to 1.9.32, SE to 15.97. So you just have the wrong Version of the Framework.

Edited by Gukahn
11 minutes ago, sageuis said:

Ohh, well could you maybe link me to the SE version? cause when I download the framework it's apparently only oldrim, or maybe I'm missing something?

Yes you are missing the Structure of this site.

LL is build so that multiple games have other subforums, LE and SE are regarded as 2 different games to both got their own sub.

Under Skyrim you have the first sub - Downloads - Sexlab Framework. The Left link ends with LE, that's what you don't want and the right with SE that's what you want.

I link it to you of course.

You will have to get used to reading everything related to the mods you want to install on their mod pages. especially here since i am aware of how tiring it can be:

Most Special Edition Mods are on this links here

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/315-downloads-sexlab-framework-se/

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/

And here, you can look for mods that are converted for SE

On 9/11/2021 at 5:47 PM, sageuis said:

Ohh, well could you maybe link me to the SE version? cause when I download the framework it's apparently only oldrim, or maybe I'm missing something?

Hope your issue is resolved. Do revert if it is or if you need more help.