Charm and Intimidate for Sex

I currently use SexLabSubmit for my ManDovah to hit the ladies up for a random roll in the hay (using Defeat for battle), I know Submit is extremely outdated though and so am wondering if there is a simple Mod on LL that can replace it? Similar function, being able to use Charm and Intimidate on NPC's for sex?

For SkyrimSE

Edited by Mrs Taewa

You might look at Sexlab Eager NPCs. It isn't so much on the intimidate angle and pretty much all charm/persuade.  One thing people have complained/had an issue with is it doesn't have a "follow me over there" feature.  Where you talk to the NPC is where the action happens.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You might look at Sexlab Eager NPCs. It isn't so much on the intimidate angle and pretty much all charm/persuade.  One thing people have complained/had an issue with is it doesn't have a "follow me over there" feature.  Where you talk to the NPC is where the action happens.

I can see why this Mod would be popular, after having read through it's description, just a little too involved for what I'm looking for, thank you :)