[Request] DFO slayer race

hellcrane

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm not a modder but if was, I would certainly ignore this thread and for several reason:

1> I wouldn't care to search for information about a game I don't know for someone I don't know...

2> What exactly would be the focus on the abilities (one handed obviously, but then what are the others)

3> What powers do you want it to have, is it a transformations what does it do, there is a power with the blade but what is it.

If you want someone to even consider looking at your request, you'll have to do a little bit of work on your side... It's like I throw the photo of an object, threw it on your face and said "By it for me, please".

It doesn't insure  you will get your mod, but it gives you at least a little chance...

1. all i needed was a response, whether or not someone would be willing to make it

2. if someone was willing to to make it i could give them all the details needed

3. they wouldnt of needed to do research if they had made contact

4.i had had all the "work" done besides making the actual mod

a request is asking if someone will make it. not telling someone to make it. 

Archived