Is it possible to get the PC's breast to wrap around the armor?

I saw this screenshot when I was browsing some mods online:

image.png.0745c04753fd8874b075b4de51a216cd.png

It came from this site: https://arca.live/b/tullius/28514903 (use a vpn to access everything)

How is the author doing this? Because I tried some other armor mods and there were a few where there was just clipping happening through the bra.

I think this was how the clipping armor was meant to be: 

image.png.b22a510060b525d3320b9fdd410f86a3.png

I'm pretty sure I have all the required physics mods:

image.png.74db4e9bda3241be373b99731072933a.png

My question is am I missing any mods that are required to achieve this effect? Or did the mod author simply build this effect in the bodyslide studio or something?

3d software : Blender , 3ds max , etc ...

normally you create a 'cloth' and model it to the body .  in this cas you create and give a static effect to a 'cloth' and model the body to it.

cutting the body parts that are hidden to avoid clipping.

....   i am not sure this photo is a skyrim screenshot  ( it looks like a photoshop drawing ! )

( with new blender out there , there are more effects and possibilities that i am not aware off )

In theory, if you're good enough you could do the same thing with Bodyslide's Outfit Studio, using the mesh deflate function. Lower the brush size, adjust the brush strength if you need to, make sure the breast size is larger than whatever clothing mesh you want to be squished and deflate the mesh at the point of contact. 

5 hours ago, essfour said:

In theory, if you're good enough you could do the same thing with Bodyslide's Outfit Studio, using the mesh deflate function. Lower the brush size, adjust the brush strength if you need to, make sure the breast size is larger than whatever clothing mesh you want to be squished and deflate the mesh at the point of contact. 

I see.

Looks like the author was pretty good at that haha