Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

• Mr Dogpound changed the title to Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods
2 hours ago, zai_ said:

image.png.a512ccdee96643b4026b933912b7aab3.png

it can be modded without custom build or anything luckily
put this together quickly to try i tout making use of the existing base mesh in the files which is really handy. 

That was fast, reminds me of when skyrim came out and had a new one within an hour.

Edited by redrum777
48 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Welp, the first release of my Shionne mod is out in my Patreon, as always it will be free in a week
https://www.patreon.com/posts/55989965
Nude_Tales.png.2b8f25908b160d1b5aa30fce2ef92d5d.pngNude_Tales2.png.6a359bdf9175a315881d4ef20b862644.pngNude_Tales3.png.d73f15335aa39c1a1968e25b3a69df76.pngNude_Tales4.png.689e3dd9fa5620290848a961b6d79a72.png

Absolutely loving this. Free or not this deserves support and ima give it to you. Feel free to make shionne 'variants' like your ino and ramlethal sexy outfits. I would eat them right up.
Also is it just me or would pink pubic hair would look great on her?

Edited by tigers
4 hours ago, tigers said:

Absolutely loving this. Free or not this deserves support and ima give it to you. Feel free to make shionne 'variants' like your ino and ramlethal sexy outfits. I would eat them right up.
Also is it just me or would pink pubic hair would look great on her?

He never do pubic hair. Yo look at his patreon mods list.

16 hours ago, zai_ said:

image.png.a512ccdee96643b4026b933912b7aab3.png

ele pode ser modificado sem a construção customizada ou qualquer coisa, felizmente,
junte isso rapidamente para tentar fazer uso da malha de base existente nos arquivos, o que é realmente útil. 

everyone deserves to be paid for their work but if you modify a product that you do not have the legal right to modify and charge for it, I don't think it's right