This is a desperate plea for someone to attempt to port this armour into Skyrim:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130109033738/assassinscreed/images/3/34/Highlander.png

Ever since I first saw this armour I've been desperate to get it into Skyrim somehow. It's from Assassin's Creed 3 multiplayer. It would be perfect for my character, and it's torture knowing the resources are there, but I can't use them.

I even went as far as to download nifskope, blender, and gimp, in an attempt to port it myself which is something I'd never even considered doing before, but I've had little success. Every time something goes right, another ten things go wrong, and I just can't figure it out.

Is anyone willing to help?

Sorry for being so persistent with this, the reason is I expect that a lot of cool armour I like will get ported at some point, and also there are other games coming out soon that will cater to my 18th century interests, such as Assassin's Creed 4 for pirates!

What are the chances of anybody making an rpg about 18th century Scotland though? However, with the flintlock mod, and JaySus' swords, and this outfit, you can make a decent highland roleplaying experience. There's even highland cows in Skyrim!

I don't want to see this brilliant armour design sink without a trace in Assassin's Creed multiplayer. Will anybody take pity on a highland armour design?