Expressions not triggering in scenes properly: Mouth won't open for oral sex. Ideas?

Hey! I've been having a problem with Sexlab (SE beta 9). During oral sex scenes, my character won't open her mouth. It'll stutter open for a second every once in a while, then snap back closed to a neutral expression and stay like that. Any ideas for how to fix this? I'm at a dead end in troubleshooting and I can't figure it out. When I test expressions in Sexlab they work just fine, they just won't play properly in the actual scenes.

All kinds of gags from Devious Devices modify the expressions appropriately, so in some cases they are being modified. But not correctly during oral sex scenes.

I've attached a screencap of my MO mod lists, in case that helps. Could someone help me try and fix this?

Skyrim mod list.PNG

Dude, I had the exact same issue, and it was driving me bananas.  

I DL'd mods, disabled others, screwed around with .ini settings...to no avail.

You know what it was for me?  There's a ticky-box in the SL MCM, under animation settings.  Refresh expressions - or something.  Basically, it refreshes/resets the facial expressions a few times per animation stage.  Uncheck that, if you haven't.  That was it for this cat, at least - after hours upon hours of screwing around.  Right in front my face...lol

Also, try this one: LINK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...