Looking for rough animations for WW?

So I have a dungeon in my house with dedicated play rooms for my sims, and I’m looking for a list/collection of the rougher animations and packs so I can make playlists of some rougher sex scenes. I’m not necessarily talking about non-con stuff (I’m not opposed to them though), and I don’t want any animal or watersports stuff: just aggressive or rough sex. Holding partners down, choking, femdom, mild/heavy impact stuff, etc. 

So far some of the mod packs I have installed are Azmodan, lupobianco, mike24, oolala, anarcis, atrois, and motherlode. There’s a lot of great stuff in there, but any suggestions of packs (or even animations within these packs that I might’ve missed) would be brilliant.

Thanks! 

Edited by Rekthor
20 hours ago, Rekthor said:

So I have a dungeon in my house with dedicated play rooms for my sims, and I’m looking for a list/collection of the rougher animations and packs so I can make playlists of some rougher sex scenes. I’m not necessarily talking about non-con stuff (I’m not opposed to them though), and I don’t want any animal or watersports stuff: just aggressive or rough sex. Holding partners down, choking, femdom, mild/heavy impact stuff, etc. 

So far some of the mod packs I have installed are Azmodan, lupobianco, mike24, oolala, anarcis, atrois, and motherlode. There’s a lot of great stuff in there, but any suggestions of packs (or even animations within these packs that I might’ve missed) would be brilliant.

Thanks! 

Those are some pretty good ones if you want rough stuff! 

• 1 month later...

Just watch out though because they do ban users that use animations that they deem "rape" or "too rough" on support Discords. 
Like Art of Submission and Savaccini for example. 
They don't like fetishes that involve themes  like zoophilia or rape and I am surprised they let lupobianco or NisaK (forced prostitution from calls definitely is forced so I don't really get it) pass for example. It could change is my guess.

Edited by Kitten7
16 hours ago, Kitten7 said:

Just watch out though because they do ban users that use animations that they deem "rape" or "too rough" on support Discords. 
Like Art of Submission and Savaccini for example. 
They don't like fetishes that involve themes  like zoophilia or rape and I am surprised they let lupobianco or NisaK (forced prostitution from calls definitely is forced so I don't really get it) pass for example. It could change is my guess.

I admit that banning animation packs such as Savaccini and AOS while allowing Wicked Perversions (which, as you stated, allows you to force sims into sex slavery) is a bit confusing, but I don't think the ban of bestiality/zoophilia animations is unreasonable.  Call me a snowflake but it's true. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 2:49 PM, BrinaFlute said:

I admit that banning animation packs such as Savaccini and AOS while allowing Wicked Perversions (which, as you stated, allows you to force sims into sex slavery) is a bit confusing, but I don't think the ban of bestiality/zoophilia animations is unreasonable.  Call me a snowflake but it's true. 

yeah but they don't ban bestiality/zoophilia in fact they have a tag for it which is odd to me

On 10/28/2021 at 4:36 PM, rabbisalt4 said:

yeah but they don't ban bestiality/zoophilia in fact they have a tag for it which is odd to me

Oh, I was referring to the Sims 4 support servers - pretty much all of them have zero tolerance for any mods related to non-consensual sex (whether it be assault/rape, sex with animals,  or... worse). 

LoversLab, on the other hand,  is very lax and open when it comes to those sorts of things. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 11:49 AM, BrinaFlute said:

Not a snowflake but hypocritical yes.

Servers that are policing someone's downloads (and straight out banning people/animators/modders, and anyone associated to whatever they "don't approve of") because it bothers or offends a person when said person is not personally witnessing or exposing themselves to said content is nonsensical especially when allowing other "dark or disturbing" content such as sex slavery.
Additionally, we are talking virtual settings/non-realistic content, not criminal acts.
Virtual fictional bestiality  or "non-consensual" fictional scenarios are not criminal acts (even if it bothers) if we are talking purely in a matter of laws, otherwise if we are talking "obscenity" then all of the sex/violent mods should be banned and nsfw modders should be prosecuted under Miller v. California which is obviously ridiculous. And that is just a US based example.

It's a holier than though mentality and to top it off encouraged a "mob" mentality that bans you for the slightest discussion on the topic which is even more ridiculous.

And again I say this as one that isn't zoophile, just amazed at the hypocrisy. 

Edited by Kitten7
15 hours ago, Kitten7 said:

Not a snowflake but hypocritical yes.

Servers that are policing someone's downloads (and straight out banning people) because it bothers or offends a person when said person is not personally witnessing or exposing themselves to said content is nonsensical especially when allowing other "dark or disturbing" content such as sex slavery.
Additionally, we are talking virtual settings/non-realistic content, not criminal acts.
Virtual fictional bestiality  or "non-consensual" fictional scenarios are not criminal acts (even if it bothers) if we are talking purely in a matter of laws, otherwise if we are talking "obscenity" then all of the sex mods should be banned and nsfw modders should be prosecuted under Miller v. California which is obviously ridiculous. And that is just a US based example.

It's a holier than though mentality and to top it off encouraged a "mob" mentality that bans you for the slightest discussion on the topic which is even more ridiculous.

And again I say this as one that isn't zoophile, just amazed at the hypocrisy. 

Even if it's fictional, bestiality/zoophilia is still very triggering to me. I'm glad real animals aren't getting hurt, don't get me wrong, but it still bothers me nonetheless.  When I first found LoversLab I thought BDSM would be the most extreme thing I'd see (I'm perfectly fine with seeing anything related to BDSM because I know it's consensual for sure.) 

But it's definitely strange to me that Wicked Perversions, which has a sex slave trafficking feature, is perfectly acceptable, but when I post a screenshot of my sims having sex and one of them has his hand on his partner's throat (the animation itself is not overtly rough and he wasn't straight up strangling her) I get scolded. 

• 4 months later...

IDGAF about triggers. If it triggers you, don't consume the content. Control your fucking emotions. It's that's simple. Stop trying to cover everyone else in bubble wrap when they want to expose themselves to spikes, just because you don't like to be poked doesn't mean others don't want to be.

• 2 months later...
On 9/1/2021 at 12:38 PM, Rekthor said:

Thanks! 

Not to count my chickens before they're hatched but I'm looking to getting a new PC (Even though it's not a Gaming PC (You can find some good Refurbished ones for as low as $120 on Amazon now ?) & am looking to put The Sims 4 on it) 

Once I do, I'm looking to add two of my favorite themed Game saves (Next to my Legacy one of course ??) on there - My Prison & Prostitute & Druggies Game saves ?

Beings it's been more than A YEAR since I've played The Sims 4 with Wicked Whims, I too am wondering what some of the new (NOT updated)  stuff for 2022 might be (My Legacy sims on PlayStation & Xbox are churning out babies FASTER than I can keep up ???)

• 1 year later...