My Sims 3 Future Animation Plans/Updates

Peace! ?

I'll put my exact plans on animating and my updates on my animations on this thread so that you can see my progress.

Future Plans:

1. Make hot vampire animations (like biting while fucking etc)

2. Make an 'butler'/'servant' pack (need the apron for it, look into the request and find section if you want to know what I mean)

3. Rough animations (Will do an extra file for them)

3. I need to practise the 'Handjob' and 'Oraljob' Animations. I have some trouble with creating them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I WON'T do:

1. I won't do any animations with pets (I have a dog in real life and I absolutely HATE it when ppl have sex with animals)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I want to learn:

1. Animating with Accessoires (I need a mentor for this since I have NO idea how this works)

2. Improving my skills with blender

Update 6th September 2021:

1- I'm thinking about creating a cuddling animation on the couch. I have the base by now, but I'm not sure if I want to keep this as a pose or if I want to animate it. (On the Pic)

I will try out Lucas' Rig today and want to try a simple Anal Animation with it. Let's see how it turns out!

Screenshot_52.png.3f288ae36f1f69e572969cd8bc42786d.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...