nif conversion help needed

This is an Oblivion nif;

RevsTinyChestSSE.7z

I'm trying to convert it to work for SSE. EDIT See below: It ran through SSE NIF Optimizer just fine. But Cathedral Assets Optimizer just keeps return it as a .caobad file. I followed tutorials on how to do this, but... well you know how well that can go ?

I should probably mention, the light node is new.

Edit;

For now, please do not use this asset with out permission from me.

Edit 2;

It apparently did not go through SSE NIF Optimizer fine. It just didn't tell me me directly. I found a .txt in the SNO folder that had a generic error/failed message.

I'm basically trying to bring this into SSE;

Edited by ReverendFelix
Editing

Conversion should be made directly in 3D app with supporting export plugin ( 3d max, blender). Static objects cant be converted normal in optimizer, you need to do it manually for SSE collision flags to work. After app plugin export ,simply use any SSE static mesh reference nif and copy-paste mesh data (like in LE workflow)
idk why u need light node in a static object though.

It' not a static object. I converted it in nifskope to be miscellaneous object. The light was requested back in the day when I was active in Oblivion modding. People said it was too easy to lose. I do have blender, but I suck at using it. So I learned how to do mesh work with nifskope instead. Which is sufficient for most tasks. But this type of conversion is new to me. I would just make a new one from SSE files, but I got lucky with the havok physics on this one!