Tormented soul nude mod request

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 9:30 PM, _DingleBerry_ said:

This should be a slam dunk. Maybe there’s no nude mod because everyone just assumes someone else is already working on it. Tormented Souls uses Unity, it might actually be as simple as using the UABE tools to find the nude model and then use it to replace the base model. I’ll experiment.

Lovely, thanks a bunch

Has there been any word on a nude mod? That little bit at the opening left a lot to be desired.

edit: as an aside I can see now this game is a lot less known than I imagined, times like now I wish I knew anything about how to make this happen since it’s a definite if you want it then do it type situation. 

Edited by TheMilkMan93
18 hours ago, TheMilkMan93 said:

Has there been any word on a nude mod? That little bit at the opening left a lot to be desired.

edit: as an aside I can see now this game is a lot less known than I imagined, times like now I wish I knew anything about how to make this happen since it’s a definite if you want it then do it type situation. 

Ya rule of thumb, if it ain't AAA you won't get one. But even then you get a standard one and have to pay for the other variations. The Chinese don't really mod Indie games so that is another avenue gone. Which leaves paying a modder to make one on Patreon, they are the only ones who mod indies anyway.

• 2 years later...