CBBE and bodyslide++

ollemoy

Hey

So I want to use CBBE and Bodyslide++. ive already installed some of the mods, but wondering which ones i need for optimal quality. Also I manage to run the Bodyslide tools where i can customize bodies. However, I have no idea how to use it. I can drag the sliders etc, but when I save its not working, probably because i dont know what to look for or what to do. please make a short guide.

Thanks for the help.

PS: I want to be able to have huge(chubby guards) to sexy slim farmer girls.

Hey

So I want to use CBBE and Bodyslide++. ive already installed some of the mods, but wondering which ones i need for optimal quality. Also I manage to run the Bodyslide tools where i can customize bodies. However, I have no idea how to use it. I can drag the sliders etc, but when I save its not working, probably because i dont know what to look for or what to do. please make a short guide.

Thanks for the help.

Here is the link to download CB++ , It's just a re-up of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731 20 May 2013

Download :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tmjfzc5c5zj62cr/CB%2B.rar

Installation :

Step 1 : Run dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe  from Folder CalienteTools\BodySlide\Requirements & Information\
Step 2 : Run vcredist_x86.exe from Folder CalienteTools\BodySlide\Requirements & Information\
Step 3 : Run Bodyslide++.Exe Or Compatibility Version (old CB++).exe

In case it's not running , Maybe You need Microsoft Virtual C ++ or Windows 7 OS

If your saves are working , that is folder meshes in CalienteTools\BodySlide\

Wait your pics .

Hey

Thanks for the help.

If by save you mean saving your preset, you need to save the .xml file in CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets\ .

Took me a while to figure it out as well. That's also the folder you copy presets by other people if you wish to use them. Once you are done with your preset, 'Build this Body/Outfit' will build the naked bodies. To build all the bodyslide compatible armors you've installed using your preset, press 'BatchBuild Groups'.

I recommend also using Caliente Vanilla Outfits ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273/ ), which is most of the default Skyrim outfits made to support your bodyslide's chosen proportions.

Here's a quick walkthrough:

Use Bodyslide++ rather than the originial Bodyslide program (you get a lot more options, plus the ability to zap (remove / make invisible) certain parts of armor and clothing)

If you want to create a custom body for your character (what your character will look like naked):

- In the left part of Bodyslide++, choose:    - GROUP FILTER = All assets

- SLIDERSET = CB++ Body

- PRESET = None (blank), or choose one you like (click "preview small" or "preview large" to see the body shape) and customize if you want

- Create a body by moving the sliders.  Use the preview windows to see what you're doing (Left mouse button + drag = move body up, down, left,right; Right mouse button + drag = rotate body left, right, forward, backward; Mouse wheel = zoom in, zoom out).

- When you've created the body you want, click "Save Preset" on the left side (just between "Sliderset" and "Preset"). A window will pop up where you can name your preset, and if you want (optional), you can include your new sliders / body in the available armor mods in the "Select Groups To Assign To The New Preset" part, if you have them of course.  This is an interesting option, as it exports your sliders to every armor/clothing piece you choose, so that later on, you can adjust and tweak (zap/remove parts, add cleavage, add push-up, etc)  each armor/clothing seperately (under "Sliderset" on the left side), without having to recreate every slider.  Just make sure not to choose doubles (for example: CT77 Armor + CB++ KillerKeos Armor). Then click Ok.

- In the next window, make sure that the filepath you save to is correct (..."where your Caliente Tools folder is installed".../CalienteTools/Bodyslide/SliderPresets) or you might loose all your hard work.  Click Save.

- Then, to get your new body in the game, click "Build This Body/Outfit" button on the left side.  This will create a new mesh (consisting of the files "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif") in ..."where your Skyrim is installed".../Skyrim/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets.  (Optional: if you want to use your newly created body on a custom race, just copy those 2 .nif files into the Character folder of that race, for example (using the Monli race) /Skyrim/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli.  Don't forget to back-up your original files before replacing, you never know.

- Now, to include the new bodyshape into the armors and clothing (you'll need one of the vanilla replacers, either from ChronoTrigger77, Caliente or KillerKeos, found on the Nexus, for it to work) click the "BatchBuild groups" button on the left side.  A window will pop up where you have to choose which armor/clothes will get the new bodyshape. Again, make sure not to choose doubles, cuz the last will overwrite the first. As an example, since I prefer CT77's armor mod, I choose all (4) CT77 options plus CB++ KillerKeos Clothes for all the clothing replacer. Click Ok.

- While exporting, you won't see your sliders (they go invisible) but don't worry: the proces takes about a minute or two and then the sliders will pop back up. Just don't click anything or close Bodyslide++ before the proces ends, or you might screw things up.

Voila, you're done, close Bodyslide++, fire up Skyrim and enjoy your character's new shape :)

Lol, this turned out to be a not so quick walkthrough after all.  But hey, at least it's clear ... I hope :P

Archived