On 8/28/2021 at 2:53 AM, leetynh120291 said:

where can i find these sims? thank 

230164927_photo_2021-01-0600_40_50.jpeg.864ee86c2b41d62eef1f2720851a551d.jpeg.1311a295f067cc5fd9f85d6bb19f3f0f.jpeg

Never mind, I found her for you. Make sure to put tray files in your tray folder in you Sims folder and everything else goes into your Mod folder. Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache file as well. And enable CC in your library when looking for sims.

?

Edited by GreyMouse
On 8/30/2021 at 1:56 AM, GreyMouse said:

Never mind, I found her for you. Make sure to put tray files in your tray folder in you Sims folder and everything else goes into your Mod folder. Don't forget to delete the localthumbcache file as well. And enable CC in your library when looking for sims.

?

Hi! sorry for late reply. 

The sim, as already shown, was downloadable from loverslab, I did not make it lol

9 hours ago, nylonix said:

Hi! sorry for late reply. 

The sim, as already shown, was downloadable from loverslab, I did not make it lol

I see, just running the route that I found. Not sure whether the OP went anywhere with it or not. Found it through your Gamers Paradise lot and just went with it trying to help someone with what they were looking for. Wasn't trying to put you on the spot or give someone the wrong credit. Thanks for stepping in though, much appreciated.

?