Unable to finish sex animation

Hello, once my sims have started a wicked whims animation they are unable to finish. I try selecting the cum option or selecting next (end) but it cause the sims to glitch and get stuck standing without being able to move. 

My game version is 1.78.58.1030 and i use WickedWhims v165i-223-v165i-1629232872.zip.

The last exception assistant says that TurboDriver:WickedWhims_Pregancy_fertility contains incorrect/oudated information but i do not know which mods this is referring to.

I do not want to have my sims pregnant anyway so if you can help me indentify which mods to remove i will be very grateful.

Thank you

lastException.txt

11 minutes ago, kanezaki said:

Hello, once my sims have started a wicked whims animation they are unable to finish. I try selecting the cum option or selecting next (end) but it cause the sims to glitch and get stuck standing without being able to move. 

My game version is 1.78.58.1030 and i use WickedWhims v165i-223-v165i-1629232872.zip.

The last exception assistant says that TurboDriver:WickedWhims_Pregancy_fertility contains incorrect/oudated information but i do not know which mods this is referring to.

I do not want to have my sims pregnant anyway so if you can help me indentify which mods to remove i will be very grateful.

Thank you

lastException.txt 23.7 kB · 1 download

First check that you have both the script file and the tuning file of the mod no more than 1 folder deep in your mods folder, and that you do not have duplicates or zip files in there. Then:

Do you have any other mods installed? If so try moving all the other mods out of your sims folder, then delete the localthumbscache file in the sims folder, repair your game through origin or steam, and try again with only wicked whims and no other mods installed. 

36 minutes ago, kanezaki said:

Thank you

lastException.txt 23.7 kB · 1 download

I haven't played TS4 for a while but if I remember correctly, in the WW there should be a setting that prevents it from being pregnant.

You say you're using v165i but your lastException file shows you're using this one: WickedWhims 4.3.5.142c which likely means you have more than one copy of WickedWhims somewhere in your Mods folder that's causing confusion.

Try to find and remove it!

AH! I recently reinstall sims 4 and forgot to clean my mod folder since 2019. Thank you for the help. 

9 hours ago, Husk said:

You say you're using v165i but your lastException file shows you're using this one: WickedWhims 4.3.5.142c which likely means you have more than one copy of WickedWhims somewhere in your Mods folder that's causing confusion.

Try to find and remove it!

I found the pregnancy setting Thank you.

9 hours ago, lisander68 said:

I haven't played TS4 for a while but if I remember correctly, in the WW there should be a setting that prevents it from being pregnant.

I use a sim mod manager that's why i didn't see that i still had a wickedWhims inside my mod folder since the mod manager only shows mod that i have added since 2021.

Edited by kanezaki