displayed_name Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 CBBE 3bbb is very good body mod with great customisability, but it's seems like there is no plain clothes, vanilla like wizard robes or anything trying to fit in the Skyrim world at all. I tried searching nexus, loverslab's download section and some patreon paid mods (i wish if throwing monies at monitor could fix my problem with clothing search, but it's seems that patreon clothes even skimpier), but can't find anything that is not borderline nude. Also I look for and like SMP physics that some clothes uses and when some clothing mods are highly modular it's just great, unfortunately these level of details mostly on skimpy clothes. I know about Ninirim's collection, but it's mostly heavy and light armor with fistful of high heel obsession, though some of the armors is amazing. zzjay's Wardrobe is somewhat alright and some standalone clothing mods can barely fall into my humble understanding of something what borderline fit Skyrim world. I tried lurking in some korean (i think) skyrim mods websites and can't really browse them even with VPN for some reason (images not loading, downloading don't work). Maybe I could have find something there who knows. Now I found myself using full clothes overlay mods with some skimpy ones to workaround the scarcity of clothes in bikini world of 3bbb armors, but that's not really graceful solution even though it looks great sometimes. Purpose of this thread is to share close to lorefriendly clothes of 3bbb body and maybe people like me could also find something that they like.
Gukahn Posted August 24, 2021 Posted August 24, 2021 Just as i wanted to write a wall of text of how i use cbbes vanilla replacer with a 3bbb Preset and some ranting about high fantasy.. THIS came out https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43509?tab=description Use the replacer mod for a long time, all very nice and realistic looking armors.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.