Fallout 4 GOTY question

I was demonstration some LL mods for a friend of mine, and she pretty much instantly fell in love with them. I offered to by the game for her. I jumped on Steam, and FO4 GOTY is on sale for $9.99 for 20 hours at the time of this posting. I messaged support to ask about this, but by the time I get a response the sale will be over. It doesn't mention anything about Creation Club, but that isn't a big deal. It's Creation Kit I'm concerned about. Is there any issues with getting Creation Kit for the GOTY Edition?

15 minutes ago, blastikor said:

I was demonstration some LL mods for a friend of mine, and she pretty much instantly fell in love with them. I offered to by the game for her. I jumped on Steam, and FO4 GOTY is on sale for $9.99 for 20 hours at the time of this posting. I messaged support to ask about this, but by the time I get a response the sale will be over. It doesn't mention anything about Creation Club, but that isn't a big deal. It's Creation Kit I'm concerned about. Is there any issues with getting Creation Kit for the GOTY Edition?

The CK is downloaded from Bethesda not Steam (unlike Skyrim).

You need to get the Bethesda game launcher and set up an account if you don't already have one, then download the CK. CK will start without the launcher so you can dump it afterwards if you don't want to use it

2 minutes ago, Slorm said:

The CK is downloaded from Bethesda not Steam (unlike Skyrim).

You need to get the Bethesda game launcher and set up an account if you don't already have one, then download the CK. CK will start without the launcher so you can dump it afterwards if you don't want to use it

Thank you.