How to change order of animations in WickedWhims (not one by one)

Hi, today I downloaded a total of +700 animations from a single creator (lupobianco) but I started noticing that their animation progress was all messed up (the default version, the version that they “intended” to play) for exemple, the animation would start with “kiss stage 1” and then jump to “kiss stage 4”. And if I scrolled down the list of all animations, the “kiss stage 2” would be very far from the stage 1. This also happens when I go by categories. Some categories like “anal” would have the stages 1 and 3, but not the 2 (the 2 is probably lost in the sea of +700 animations). 

So, my question is, does anyone know how can I organize this, without changing the order 1 by 1? Cause that would take decades if I decided to do within all +700 animations… is there a code that I can look into to change it quicker? Or something like that. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Judowns said:

Hi, today I downloaded a total of +700 animations from a single creator (lupobianco) but I started noticing that their animation progress was all messed up (the default version, the version that they “intended” to play) for exemple, the animation would start with “kiss stage 1” and then jump to “kiss stage 4”. And if I scrolled down the list of all animations, the “kiss stage 2” would be very far from the stage 1. This also happens when I go by categories. Some categories like “anal” would have the stages 1 and 3, but not the 2 (the 2 is probably lost in the sea of +700 animations). 

So, my question is, does anyone know how can I organize this, without changing the order 1 by 1? Cause that would take decades if I decided to do within all +700 animations… is there a code that I can look into to change it quicker? Or something like that. Thank you.

in wickedwhims settings, you can make them follow their sequence or you can make a playlist

Edited by Geomancer99