Breast Pushup System for FG

Breast Pushup System for FG

View File

Automatically applies pushup and cleavage when wearing clothes (any armour that occupies the BODY -33 slot but not TORSO [A] - 41) to the player and 20 NPCs cloest to the player when the cell is loaded. Torso [A] amours automatically blocks this pushup. Also, you can use the two keywords present in the plugin to either block the morphs (keyword can be applied to any other armour of other slots, to the backpack for example) or to flag the clothing to be not having any pushup. To apply the keywords, it is recommended to use the accompanies pascal script written for FO4edit. There is an example csv file that contains records for Devious Devices and Lazman555 vanila replacer. For the second column, you must use fixed formIDs reported by Iwbmainrecord.FixedFormID, which is not shown in the UI itself. For the last column, set to 0 for blocking morphs, or set to 1 to indicate that the clothing does not have pushup. The script requries mtefunctions and can be downloaded from 
https://github.com/matortheeternal/TES5EditScripts/blob/master/Edit Scripts/mteFunctions.pas
This mod requires Looksmenu, Fusion Girl and MCM.

PS: I only made the initialisation to work with MCM. Probably should've made it optional but I guess most people here use MCM...

hello lampuiho

good idea I just tested and it works very well !

however I am simple user and I do not know anything about scripting
so for a noob how to change the slots because I would like to add slot 41 precisely and add more outfits mods?

cordially

Edited by leduss
21 hours ago, leduss said:

so for a noob how to change the slots because I would like to add slot 41 precisely and add more outfits mods?

I only play with vanilla armours and clothing so I do not know any skimpy torso armour that occupies that slot. In fact, I specifically block it so the armours look right. Clothing should not use 41 slot. If you see them I recommend making a patch that removes that slot from that piece of clothing using FO4edit.

hello lampuiho

thank you for answer

I replace the chest armor with a jacket which is on slot 41 of the vtaw wardrobe 6 mod to tell you everything

Can you tell me how to create a patch please because even if I know how to use fo4edit to change slots, my knowledge stops there!

cordially

I didn't try this at first because I already compensate on most of my outfits by adding quite a bit of lift when I build them in BodySlide, but sometimes gravity gets pretty heavy with OCBPC in spite of my compensation. So I tried your mod, and it's actually great! With MCM you let us control how much lift and cleavage we add (I selected no cleavage but the 0.8 lift you recommend by default), and it's beautiful :)

Thanks for sharing this, Lampuiho :)

4 hours ago, leduss said:

I replace the chest armor with a jacket which is on slot 41 of the vtaw wardrobe 6 mod to tell you everything

Can you tell me how to create a patch please because even if I know how to use fo4edit to change slots, my knowledge stops there!

Load the plugin using FO4. Create a new file or use the last esp if you already use a patch for sorting reason (i doubt it though since you don't know how to use FO4edit).

Open the plugin by clicking + on the left, open "armor", find the clothing you wear. Right click and click "copy as override", choose your new file or the patch file you 've just chosen. Go to the new plugin and choose the same form again. Scroll to BOD2 - Biped Body Template. click on 41 - Torso[A], press "delete" on your keyboard. Exit and save.

it's a good idea, but if you use looksmenu preset (or change body using looksmenu sliders, or using looksmenu to morph body (eg: fpe (pregnancy)), when the char gets naked, it'll go back to default body (which usually zero sliders). can you do something about this? 

thx.

16 hours ago, cLcL said:

it's a good idea, but if you use looksmenu preset (or change body using looksmenu sliders, or using looksmenu to morph body (eg: fpe (pregnancy)), when the char gets naked, it'll go back to default body (which usually zero sliders). can you do something about this? 

thx.

I wonder what's different between your game and mine. I had both the morphs from FPE (7th through 9th month pregnancy at 1% increase per month) and the morphs from Sexual Harassment (at around 30% or 40%) with this (at 0.8) at the same time, and undressing/dressing worked perfectly, lifting with slot 33 worn and going back to normal but increased with slot 33 removed. I had the increases from FPE and Sexual Harassment working perfectly while with this. If I notice anything in the future I'll report it here, but I'm just posting to mention I didn't notice any issues.

To clarify, though, I do not use LooksMenu to set body shape. I use BodySlide to do that. But I do use FPE and Sexual Harassment which both use LooksMenu to apply morphs.

20 hours ago, lampuiho said:

Load the plugin using FO4. Create a new file or use the last esp if you already use a patch for sorting reason (i doubt it though since you don't know how to use FO4edit).

Open the plugin by clicking + on the left, open "armor", find the clothing you wear. Right click and click "copy as override", choose your new file or the patch file you 've just chosen. Go to the new plugin and choose the same form again. Scroll to BOD2 - Biped Body Template. click on 41 - Torso[A], press "delete" on your keyboard. Exit and save.

Super! thank you very much lampuiho

20 hours ago, cLcL said:

thx.

I only clear morhps with the keyword from my mod. If it clears anything else, it's a looksmenu bug. I'll see if I find a workaround in the future. Right now, busy with a paper revision with a deadline on 5th Sep Xp

4 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I wonder what's different between your game and mine. I had both the morphs from FPE (7th through 9th month pregnancy at 1% increase per month) and the morphs from Sexual Harassment (at around 30% or 40%) with this (at 0.8) at the same time, and undressing/dressing worked perfectly, lifting with slot 33 worn and going back to normal but increased with slot 33 removed. I had the increases from FPE and Sexual Harassment working perfectly while with this. If I notice anything in the future I'll report it here, but I'm just posting to mention I didn't notice any issues.

To clarify, though, I do not use LooksMenu to set body shape. I use BodySlide to do that. But I do use FPE and Sexual Harassment which both use LooksMenu to apply morphs.

31 minutes ago, lampuiho said:

I only clear morhps with the keyword from my mod. If it clears anything else, it's a looksmenu bug. I'll see if I find a workaround in the future. Right now, busy with a paper revision with a deadline on 5th Sep Xp

aaaah, ok. just tested it again. it works fine indoor. it reverts back to 0 sliders only when my char is outside when it's raining. can you guys confirm this?

23 minutes ago, cLcL said:

aaaah, ok. just tested it again. it works fine indoor. it reverts back to 0 sliders only when my char is outside when it's raining. can you guys confirm this?

I can't do any more testing in the near future, but what you're describing actually sounds to me like some kind of performance issue. There shouldn't be a different behavior indoors from outdoors nor raining from non-raining. In fact, raining is a completely separate image space mechanism used by the engine just like time of day or taking jet or the like. I was both outdoors and in heavy rain when I was using this mod with FPE and Sexual Harassment morphs at the same time.

Edited by Karna5
Typo
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Long-shot for a reply but is there a safe way to uninstall this, since it has scripts? I set the effect to zero in the MCM but it still causes issues. The core issue is unrelated to this mod but essentially an morph change like this can make my character change back to default (zeroed) slider shape, it's a weird issue.

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2023 at 11:24 PM, Vidust said:

Long-shot for a reply but is there a safe way to uninstall this, since it has scripts? I set the effect to zero in the MCM but it still causes issues. The core issue is unrelated to this mod but essentially an morph change like this can make my character change back to default (zeroed) slider shape, it's a weird issue.

Yea, I didn't save the states before applying the morphs. So, it will get zeroed when it "undo" the morphs. But it isn't actually undoing, it just zeroes it because I didn't expect pushup and cleavage to be nonzero without this. Can I ask what sliders got zeroed and how it was set to non-zero values, please? My mod only changes the pushup and cleavage morphs. I have been running another mod that applies random morphs to NPC without issues. So, I do not know exactly the best approach to helping you fix your game.

16 hours ago, lampuiho said:

Yea, I didn't save the states before applying the morphs. So, it will get zeroed when it "undo" the morphs. But it isn't actually undoing, it just zeroes it because I didn't expect pushup and cleavage to be nonzero without this. Can I ask what sliders got zeroed and how it was set to non-zero values, please? My mod only changes the pushup and cleavage morphs. I have been running another mod that applies random morphs to NPC without issues. So, I do not know exactly the best approach to helping you fix your game.

My issue isn't created by this mod, but this mod makes the issue noticeable. Basically, any time my morphs change, there is a chance my body shape has all morphs get reset to zero. I have used LooksMenu to customize the morph values for all the sliders in order to customize my character's look, so when the morphs are zeroed, her body looks completely different. This zeroed morphs bug happens when I am in LooksMenu altering things (I have to keep altering sliders and her body will randomly pop back and forth between zeroed and not) but also randomly happens when equipping or unequipping clothing, caused by this mod changing morphs. Apparently even when I have the change from this mod set to 0 in the MCM, it is still considered a morph change and can trigger the bug. In order to fix that, I have to unequip and reequip clothing until the bug doesn't trigger. Again, not blaming your mod, it's some other random mod I'm sure, but that's what happens.

11 hours ago, Vidust said:

My issue isn't created by this mod, but this mod makes the issue noticeable. Basically, any time my morphs change, there is a chance my body shape has all morphs get reset to zero. I have used LooksMenu to customize the morph values for all the sliders in order to customize my character's look, so when the morphs are zeroed, her body looks completely different. This zeroed morphs bug happens when I am in LooksMenu altering things (I have to keep altering sliders and her body will randomly pop back and forth between zeroed and not) but also randomly happens when equipping or unequipping clothing, caused by this mod changing morphs. Apparently even when I have the change from this mod set to 0 in the MCM, it is still considered a morph change and can trigger the bug. In order to fix that, I have to unequip and reequip clothing until the bug doesn't trigger. Again, not blaming your mod, it's some other random mod I'm sure, but that's what happens.

Are you using an old version of LooksMenu? 1.6.20 fixes a longstanding bug where lower (or zero) keyword morphs could end up rendered instead of whatever the highest keyword morph value is for a given slider.

Would be good if there was some sort of keyword application in-game, so that you can select npcs by mousing over them and apply a pushup override in the mcm menu, alternatively an item that grabs and generates a list of the target's armour/clothing/equipped gear and the related slot ID in a list format (again could also be an mcm menu) Flagging certain outfits to exclude, and the ability to adjust the amount applied per-outfit would also be cool. A push up bra is gonna do more for clevage than say a vault suit would. Makes it a lot easier than hand editing everything via fo4edit, and would mean certain armours would have the pushup effect. SPID could be used to distribute keyword overrides to further appearance of npcs wearing said armour. Also integration with Rad Morph Redux framework, so that it plays nice with other looksmenu morph affecting mods.

Edited by Tiptopbunman
8 hours ago, Tiptopbunman said:

Also integration with Rad Morph Redux framework, so that it plays nice with other looksmenu morph affecting mods.

Can you elaborate on what you feel is missing in RMR? It already uses its own distinct keyworded morphs, so as not to conflict with other mods that may apply their own morphs to the same sliders.

9 hours ago, Tiptopbunman said:

Would be good if there was some sort of keyword application in-game, so that you can select npcs by mousing over them and apply a pushup override in the mcm menu, alternatively an item that grabs and generates a list of the target's armour/clothing/equipped gear and the related slot ID in a list format (again could also be an mcm menu) Flagging certain outfits to exclude, and the ability to adjust the amount applied per-outfit would also be cool. A push up bra is gonna do more for clevage than say a vault suit would. Makes it a lot easier than hand editing everything via fo4edit, and would mean certain armours would have the pushup effect. SPID could be used to distribute keyword overrides to further appearance of npcs wearing said armour. Also integration with Rad Morph Redux framework, so that it plays nice with other looksmenu morph affecting mods.

Good suggestion. I may add a version that relies on SUP F4SE to allow you to add gears in game. And then make another script to make them into a patch to avoid loading with scripts.

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Can you elaborate on what you feel is missing in RMR? It already uses its own distinct keyworded morphs, so as not to conflict with other mods that may apply their own morphs to the same sliders.

If two mods modify the same content in differing ways, and are unable to recognise each other, it's like two ships crossing in the night. You'll run into conflicts. Maybe I wrote it wrong? I don't feel there's anything wrong with RMR or lacking, rather I am seeking to suggest integration of this mod with RMR so that conflict resolution can be provided as the mod functions, rather than requiring user end course correction. (Which is where 99% of problems occur, and accounts for a large portion of why mod comments are always filled with "Why does my game do 'thing'???")

2 hours ago, Tiptopbunman said:

If two mods modify the same content in differing ways, and are unable to recognise each other, it's like two ships crossing in the night. You'll run into conflicts. Maybe I wrote it wrong? I don't feel there's anything wrong with RMR or lacking, rather I am seeking to suggest integration of this mod with RMR so that conflict resolution can be provided as the mod functions, rather than requiring user end course correction. (Which is where 99% of problems occur, and accounts for a large portion of why mod comments are always filled with "Why does my game do 'thing'???")

With LooksMenu 1.6.20, if two different keyword morphs adjust the same slider, it will render whichever value is the highest. Earlier versions of LooksMenu contain a bug whereby the last keyword morph added for a particular slider is the one that gets rendered, even if it's less than the value specified in other keyword morphs for the same slider.

Some mods (RMR has a configurable option for this as well) can set their value to the sum of other keyword morph values plus whatever they want to increase, making them effectively additive. This ad hoc additive approach is fundamentally flawed though, because if two mods try to do that then they'll each add the other's values in a runaway feedback loop, and you end up with grotesque results.

The most foolproof approach, as a user, is to not install/configure two different mods to morph the exact same sliders. This avoids collisions regardless of which LM version you're using, but does require some forethought and, sometimes, investigation and compromise (for example, turning off cumflation morphs in Sex Attributes when using Family Planning).

If in doubt, the HBD_MorphDebug utility is a godsend for troubleshooting these sorts of conflicts.

On 11/8/2023 at 8:34 AM, vaultbait said:

Are you using an old version of LooksMenu? 1.6.20 fixes a longstanding bug where lower (or zero) keyword morphs could end up rendered instead of whatever the highest keyword morph value is for a given slider.

Yes, I am using 1.6.18, because the Fucking Manual says that 1.6.20 breaks things.