I have some questions regarding this tool. If someone could kindly answer them, that would be great.

Question 1: What are the slots with * with them. Are they usable or not. Image:

1132732030_Screenshot2021-08-21182110.png.360479b127d08a42c71f681094e4fdfc.png

Question 2: Is there a limit to how many files i can import. And is there a difference between when we import files or swap them with an already filled slot.

437005469_Screenshot2021-08-21182713.png.345d0d945033df5c44bcf32dd08c0d74.png

Question 3: The tool is not changing the hair of character on some slots. Even removing the existing hair and importing modded hair does not seem to do the trick. How to get around that?

Edited by cantaimboyzes

Question 1:

No idea, I just know that these were supposed to be DLC slots once upon a time, so these cannot be used anyway.

Question 2:

It should be all related to storage. The program says that when swapping it attempts to remove files that aren't used by the game.

Import should be safer as long as it is possible to do it (the program should warn you)

Question 3:

Never imported hairs, so IDK.

As the user above me said, use Autolink. It's simpler to use.

48 minutes ago, cantaimboyzes said:

I was using autolink but the lnk_reshuffle is able to activate the extra slots so i was just checking it out. if these slots can be used by autolink, it would be a no brainer to use autolink

What I did is

- Activate all the extra slots of all characters via Ink Reshuffle by filling the extra slots with random stuff (usually the nude skin of the character in question)

- Use autolink for literary everything else, from importing hair, costumes, etc.

59 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

no brainer to use autolink ? what are you try to do ? this is really confusing

the only reason i decided to use ink reshuffle was to increase the number of slots (like mai, pai and sarah have less slots, by reshuffle we can increase them). otherwise i was using autolink up til now.

40 minutes ago, Frasca23 said:

What I did is

- Activate all the extra slots of all characters via Ink Reshuffle by filling the extra slots with random stuff (usually the nude skin of the character in question)

- Use autolink for literary everything else, from importing hair, costumes, etc.

I thought of doing this but decided to ask alternatives first, thank you. i would be doing the same thing now.