Sexlab Rape - Simple(Updated 5/25/13)

It all works, used for a while now. But the mcm options for limiting male/female agressor don't work for females when the aggressor is not a named npc.

I think in needs changing  the line in playerrape.pcs from

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

to

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetLeveledActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

it seems to fix this, reading the CK wiki it says GetLeveledActorBase defaults back to the GetActorBase if the actor is not leveled.

I have tried the change in a few encounters with mcm option male 0 fem 3 and it gets the choice right and not seen any change the CTD rate  (i.,e got none)

Yes, avoid using GetActorBase since it's contents are often very wrong. Using GetLeveledActorBase does not have that problem.

Thanks for confirming, it still needs some more filtering though as the rape triggers on ghost's which seems a bit outre.

• 3 months later...

I just started using this mod. It worked for me for a couple days and I really liked it. After that, when I start fighting, the message pops up and my character puts away his weapon but then he just stands there with his clothes on. I can redraw my weapon and continue fighting but the NPC just stands there and doesn't fight back.  No rape happens. It's been like this for days now. I've tried uninstalling my other mods (SOS, SexLab, SkyUI, and SexChat) and reinstalling all of them without luck. I've even tried only installing SexLab, SkyUI, and this mod but it still doesn't work. Thoughts? Thanks!

I just started using this mod. It worked for me for a couple days and I really liked it. After that, when I start fighting, the message pops up and my character puts away his weapon but then he just stands there with his clothes on. I can redraw my weapon and continue fighting but the NPC just stands there and doesn't fight back.  No rape happens. It's been like this for days now. I've tried uninstalling my other mods (SOS, SexLab, SkyUI, and SexChat) and reinstalling all of them without luck. I've even tried only installing SexLab, SkyUI, and this mod but it still doesn't work. Thoughts? Thanks!

Dont use this mod, its outdated. Use Sexlab defeat and submit

I went back to a previous save and the mod worked fine. It's only it my later saves that there is a problem.

I checked and I have sexlab 1.24, not 1.3.

This mod was last updated on May 25 SexLab would have been at maybe version 1.10 at that time and there were some hefty changes from 1.15 to 1.20+. Unless the mod author intends to become active on this again it is probably best to move on to defeat or submit.

It sounds like something is broke in your save but it's going to be hard for people to help you unless they are still using the mod which is unlikely that many are considering defeat does the same thing with many more options. This was the first mod of its kind for SexLab but by reading the OP it appears he chose to back off and let others take it's place.

• 10 months later...