The Cult of Dibella

Adam Jensen

Don't sweat it though, this can all take a while and I don't promise anything. But I like the idea and wanted to get into Skyrim modding eventually, at some point.

I second that!!

I'm glad people are getting involved with CoD. I stare at it and want to jump on it, but I've got my own mod to worry about, amongst other things.

Doc, you gonna use SexLab anims for CoD?  I think SexLab Matchmaker would fit nicely into this particular mod.

Don't sweat it though, this can all take a while and I don't promise anything. But I like the idea and wanted to get into Skyrim modding eventually, at some point.

I second that!!

I'm glad people are getting involved with CoD. I stare at it and want to jump on it, but I've got my own mod to worry about, amongst other things.

Doc, you gonna use SexLab anims for CoD?  I think SexLab Matchmaker would fit nicely into this particular mod.

I think I'm gonna contact someone to see if we can make some more kama sutra like animations.

I now have a statue of myself in Whiterun. :P

You're full of good info. If you knew how to make this stuff yourself, you'd make an awesome author. I may even need your help one of these days. ;)

I could assemble the perfect team right now, if everyone weren't so busy already.

I could help writing a story and making the general idea if you want to :)!

Actually, I've already got a member like that on my "fantasy team". I'm talking about your ability to quickly locate exactly what you'll need to make a mod, and who to talk to for modding assistance. Your ideas are kickass too, but I can only have so many people writing scripts for things (like my mod).

Keep in mind that the ideas for my mod are already made (by me). I need a bunch of other kinds of help. If you and him combined ideas, we'd have an awesome story for the other 3 quests I need to make.

I've decided that Temple Mods by AwfulArchdemon will happen, instead of pouring tons of work into Mara: Godess of Love. That's where I could use some writers.

• 2 months later...

At the risk of reviving an old thread, I would like to let you know I have the basis of a Dibella Sisterhood mod about to be released.

I still have to go back through this thread and make a list of ideas and features, but here is a list of what I have implemented so far:

- Renamed Dibella priestesses to Sister x and Mother Hamal. The premise for the mod is that the Markath temple has been focusing on the carnal side of Dibella at the expense of the other aspects. Eventually, the player will have to restore some balance.

- Added a Dibella Sister outfit worthy of their role.

- Added a bed/altar in the main chamber and beds in the inner sanctum. It always stuck me odd that the priestesses never sleep and do not have any bed to preform their art.

- Added a travelling sister NPC to a couple of leveled lists (adventurers, couriers). That should add them randomly in world (but I haven't tested that yer). I will add a few variations to Shrines later. The travelling sisters do not do much for now. They will be able to heal and provide services eventually.

- Changed the young Sybil to an older NPC for obvious reasons, mostly because I want to portrait her initiation. That means she doesn't have her child voice anymore (so she ends up with silent lines when you rescure her) but she will be more active in later stages. I gave her an AI package to follow Mother Hamal in the temple (that too was odd to me - she would just hang out in the temple and never get any lesson or initiation from Hamal).

- The main temple chamber has a trigger to compel the sisters (or even the player) to walk up to the altar and show Dibella their devotion physically. This looks like a cheap way to add sex to the mod for now, but it does fit in the way the Sisterhood is drifting away and will be part of the quest line.

What I am currently working on:

- A basic scene between Hamal and the new Sybil (that can evolve later into a full initiation).

- A radiant quest to go and do things for the Sisterhood. This will be similar to Thief Guild quests and will be tuned to beauty and eroticism.

- A perk tree for the rewards.

If anyone is working on something more extensive, I will be glad to hand over what I have so far. I don't want to have many competing Dibella mods. This is just an exercise for me to practice modding and expand a very neglected side of Skyrim.

post-159469-0-79750700-1381327747_thumb.png

post-159469-0-64598300-1381327758_thumb.png

post-159469-0-72874900-1381327759_thumb.png

post-159469-0-64506100-1381327760_thumb.png

post-159469-0-52707600-1381327761_thumb.png

Oh man, I'm so glad to see someone is actually working with Dibella. The potential is amazing and your post has me more excited than some of the upcoming games. If you need anything, let me know, I'll do my best to help.

I'm about halfway reading through this thread (I read it a long time ago and I need a refresher).

Most of the ideas are great, although some are beyond my modding skills.

I was happy to see I already implemented some requests (like changing the Sibyl to a different NPC),

Now if I could figure out why that Reference Alias comes up empty in one of my quests, I could make progress again instead of running circles in that torture device called CK editor.

I forgot to add (although it was implied by one of the pictures), SexLab and Xaz Animation Pack are both requirements for what I have in mind.

@AwfulArchDemon - I customized the look of all Priests for my own game using a selection of Tera Armors and Robes. I may repackage that as a standalone mod if I get a chance. They look very nice in temples.

Tera armors are too over the top to fit in Skyrim most of the time in my opinion, except as ceremonial items for priests, Thanes, House Carls, Jarls and other high ranking individuals. 

I will post some screenshots if I can find them.

Edit: Here is what Tera armors look like for priests. 

post-159469-0-65201100-1381350276_thumb.png

post-159469-0-28036400-1381350278_thumb.png

post-159469-0-58594700-1381350279_thumb.png

post-159469-0-51282400-1381350280_thumb.png

CKeditor is infuriating sometimes.

I set up a quest to control initiation levels for the Sybil and one lesson with Hamal so far. Each level will have its own outfit for the sybil.

The quest won't start when I fire it up as part of a script, but it works beautifully when I start it up manually in the console (although objectives are not displayed properly).

I guess I will have to take it back from the top tomorrow when I can think straight.

(The revealing miner and monk outfits are not part of the mod. They are from a retexturing mod for UNP bodies. The outfits are using default clothing, so they will appear according to what you are using at the moment).

post-159469-0-76413900-1381383980_thumb.png

post-159469-0-18527900-1381383982_thumb.png

post-159469-0-63515600-1381383983_thumb.png

General question if anyone knows.

Where can I find an example of quest or script with NPC asking for donations?

I am simulating a Trainer / Vendor service with my own blend of unique Dibellan services, but I am missing a way to extract payment from the Player or allow the Player to make a donnation first before receiving a service (and possible, scale the service in proportion with the amount).

Archived