Suggested mods

I was curious as to the top (adult) mods that most people use.  I notice of course a lot of gameplay enhancing mods in the Rimjob World mod, but was unsure when the last time that was updated, and I am sure there are likely lots of mods that don't directly affect that mod that others use.  I'm looking to start a new kinky Rimworld game and figure what better way to get advice than ask from the people using said mods?

45 minutes ago, LizabethE said:

I was curious as to the top (adult) mods that most people use.  I notice of course a lot of gameplay enhancing mods in the Rimjob World mod, but was unsure when the last time that was updated, and I am sure there are likely lots of mods that don't directly affect that mod that others use.  I'm looking to start a new kinky Rimworld game and figure what better way to get advice than ask from the people using said mods?

by downloads & views Rimjobworld is in the lead in the Rimworld lewd modding scene, last updated yesterday, the best advice you can get for lewd Rimworld gameplay is on the RimJobworld Discord

Edited by Skömer

If you're running a light modlist I can really suggest RimThreaded. It changes rimworld to use multithreading and it drastically improves performance. There are specific mods that it doesn't work with however, hence why I can't suggest it if you have an existing long modlist. The incompatibilities are well documented on their discord and github also. rimthreaded

Otherwise an author by the name of Fluffy makes great mods that (mostly) should be used with any load order. I'd suggest against Birds and the Bees if you are using RJW as they fulfil the same purpose.

I really like HC's reskins for animals if you're looking for an artstyle that's more detailed than vanilla HC_Reskin

Those reskins are -beautiful!-
Thank you very much! 

Looks like an incompatible mod I was using (Vanilla Events Expanded) has an incompatibility with RimThreaded.  If I understand it correctly, hopefully it works okay if I disable the drought event.