Did WW break my Sims 4

I havent played it a while but last Sims 4 brought the new farmlife stuff and new patch i decided to try it.. when i logged in after getting the last WW i realized that all doors are gone i cant place any and all i get is " Script Call Failed " ... i tried repairing my game aswell but to no avail. I also updated Nisas and the others .. do i have to wait for WW for update? All the other mods i have are for stuff.. non scripted .. so i dont think it should affect the game.. ideas? Anyone? 

Do you have "Basemental drugs" installed? If so make sure you have it updated, it is the most usual cause to that bug. Other possible culprits reported are "Better build mod" and any "ui cheat" mod. Remember to delete the localthumbscache file after updating or removing those mods and test again.