XCOM 2 WOTC Adult Mods

I had a very difficult time finding everything to do with XCOM 2 adult mods. I searched here and read all the posts. I found a lot of the links were dead. But I did finally get a lot of what I wanted installed and working. Why does it seem that the net does not want to support XCOM adult mods like there are so available for Skyrim and Fallout 4? I am here to help if anyone needs it.

Uh this is 'General Gaming' - Discuss non adult oriented games, mods, skins, or hacks that don't fit into any other category. Anyways you should be asking this kind of question in 'Adult Gaming' instead.

Edited by jinsitsu
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think they should all work together (Naked soldiers and tatoo pack (Moomany) (Sloot Armors) (LL_Pack (ghaan)) (Improved LL_Pack Mod)

If anybody needs help with Installation or how to do stable modlists feel free to let me know.

(You probably will have to scroll down a bit to find all downloads)

Also make sure to grab this:

https://github.com/X2CommunityCore/xcom2-launcher/releases/tag/v1.4.1

Also make sure to get Iridars Appearance Manager or Unrestricted Customization mod on the Steam Workshop

20191017224020_1.jpg.6871bf764a992962df22c69f79212130.jpg

Edited by FriendlyDude