Help with ABC (Animated Beast Cocks)

I'm on Skyrim SE and I recently downloaded ABC to see if I'd prefer it over Animal SOS. When I opened the game to see if it works the schlongs were still as stiff as rocks. I then tried disabling Animal SOS to see if that helped which it didn't. I don't know if it's because I also have HCOS installed but I doubt it since they are separate options in Creature Framework. I tried asking for help in the actual mod page and I didn't get a response, so I'm going to post this to see if I can get a response.  I don't know if it's because I'm using SE or I don't have the right mods but I'm pretty sure I have all the mods I need, but just in case if anyone sees this would you be able to link me mods that I need in case I'm actually missing one. 

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324
23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

ABC only works for ABC based animations (Eg: Billyy's), also you need to be careful with what skeleton is getting used.

I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

So I take it ABC doesn't take effect outside of ABC animations, that's a bit disappointing, so it'd be better to use Animal SOS since that works for all animations.