Starbound Server Reopening!

https://starbound-servers.net/server/7855/

Come check out Lust of the Stars 18+ !

We are an 18+ Starbound RP community, specializing in mods such as Sexbound and its derivatives. We are Frackin' Universe based! 

A little space station on the far end of the Eros Sector, "Swing by Penrose Station en route your destination~". Penrose station is the hub of the server and the first place you will encounter if you beam down.

?imw=1024&imh=499&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

On 8/9/2021 at 10:41 AM, NikitaRGX said:

I'm curious about how active this server is for RP purposes, and also what its full modlist is.

17 hours ago, marsella_xxx said:

what are the required mods for this server?

It's getting more and more people, as we've just gotten rid of the whitelist and opened up a lot. Peak hours are in the evening EST. I will be working on the modlist soon here, so stay tuned!

On 8/9/2021 at 4:48 PM, Artus_ said:

Sad that Frackin Universe has to be a part.

Unfortunately that mod is a relic of a time before I had control of the server. Does add a lot of content though, so there's that I guess....

On 8/12/2021 at 11:27 PM, ThatGuy777 said:

It's getting more and more people, as we've just gotten rid of the whitelist and opened up a lot. Peak hours are in the evening EST. I will be working on the modlist soon here, so stay tuned!

I'll be keeping an eye out for the modlist, since I have a boatload of subscriptions on Workshop, I'd need to know what to drop before joining.