Where do I start? I just want simple sex and dialogue.

The Skyrim SE for beginners guide seems way too long, like its adding dozens and dozens of mods, is there a simple guide for you to install the sexlab and the nudity mods and eveyrhting else I need from a fresh install?\

Can someone help!

Well.. To Set the Game up right you will have to read your way through alot of pages. No Shortcut here but giving you some points to start is easy enough,not a guide but some basic mods for you to download (i don't link them, you can just google the stuff later as i am lazy:

Sexlab Framework for SE and all its requirements mentioned on the download page

Sexlab Aroused SE (or its counter parts.. i Think there are 3 now.. Just go with Redux.) Same as above.

Slal, sexlab Animation loader (very, very very important.)

Slal Packs, Billyys Slal and Leito should cover everything basic to a bit exotic you might want. Also they are the 2 with the most consensual stuff so you might be happy with just them and don't need anything else. If not just search for others with google.

XPMSE, Skeleton. without it in your load order, nothing will work..

Body Replacer, male: SoS Female: either cbbe 3bbb or BHunp whatever strikes you as the better one.

Eager npc for consensual Sex Dialogue.

Never forget to read every download page and check for required mods you also need. Some Mod Authors even give you a recommended load order for their stuff. I highly recommend to follow it until you get better and knowledgeable about modding in general.  The mentioned mods here should cover you for a very bacis but bland LL Modlist.  After you have your game working with the bare minimum and everything seems to work, you can start to build your list further. 

Other reccomendations for mods that aren't LL exclusive but will enchant your experience:

Pandorables NPC Replacer, both genders, all of them minus the ones covert by Bijiins 3 mods.

Bijiins replacers, all 3 of them. Have the benefit of an AOI so you will save 2 Modslots. You have to download and install all 3 mods, then the AIO,after that disable the ESP in your mod manager without uninstalling the mods so the AIO Esp can take their place.

Kalilies NPC covers many npc´s the other 2 don't touch. With this replacers you will have many good looking people in your game for both gender.

Bodyslide. Learn how to use it, it's fare simple and it will save you ALOT of headaches.

MFBO to later get bodyslide files for the Bijin. They are the only replacer who don't use your standard body. This mod will change that.

While moding skyrim for the first time,better start slowly. Build as i said your List with the bare minumum. Maybe start with everything other then Loverslab mods and install them Later on top of your list.  Check if the game starts every 10 mods until you get to the LL stuff. When you start seting up loverslab mods, check your game every 5 mods.

Install Life another live to make the checks faster, vanilla start will get impossible to play anyway.