Either smp or cpb will do. There are a few ways of inflation. Easiest is body morphing. So anything that support body morphing will inflate. Now the question is what inflation you want. I would have a look at the inflation framework. It supports a bunch of mods that inflate the body and it also fixes the issue of mods working together. So for instance if you have fertility mode or fill her up together they won't fight if you get what I mean. Also you need to build a body in bodyslide with full bodymorphs enabled. also clothes need to be build in bodyslide aswell with morphing enabled.

40 minutes ago, belegost said:

6 hours ago, retardant said:

i need some help with finding inflation mods.

are there any good and easy to use ones that is compatible with CBBE?

Personally I recommend the Baka Edition of Fill Her Up which has a few bugfixes and improvements compared to FHU 2.X, most notably support for integration with Fertility Mode and Beeing Female pregnancy mods.

Edited by XenoDrake
9 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

Personally I recommend the Baka Edition of Fill Her Up which has a few bugfixes and improvements compared to FHU 2.X, most notably support for integration with Fertility Mode and Beeing Female pregnancy mods.

Personally I'm not fond of all the anime girl sounds from Baka mods therefore I don't use them. The version of FHU I linked works with Fertility Mode no problem, especially since FM has it's own inflation handler and I would NOT recommend Beeing Female to anyone since it's outdated and buggy.

Edited by belegost
13 minutes ago, belegost said:

Personally I'm not fond of all the anime girl sounds from Baka mods therefore I don't use them. The version of FHU I linked works with Fertility Mode no problem, especially since FM has it's own inflation handler and I would NOT recommend Beeing Female to anyone since it's outdated and buggy.

Fair. Not everyone likes it. I should mention that by "integration" I meant that it can have a chance of pregnancy from the cum that's inside for a long period of time. It's not simply "compatible".

And I agree. BeeingFemale is .... no longer really a thing tbh.

Edited by XenoDrake
7 hours ago, osculim said:

Either smp or cpb will do. There are a few ways of inflation. Easiest is body morphing. So anything that support body morphing will inflate. Now the question is what inflation you want. I would have a look at the inflation framework. It supports a bunch of mods that inflate the body and it also fixes the issue of mods working together. So for instance if you have fertility mode or fill her up together they won't fight if you get what I mean. Also you need to build a body in bodyslide with full bodymorphs enabled. also clothes need to be build in bodyslide aswell with morphing enabled.

actually the sex lab inflation framework will be useless when i'm only gonna use one inflation mod (most likely). the framework itself started to fuck up with sex lab's cum timer and caused an inflation mod to not work properly.(not like the mod worked with the CBBE morph anyway but that's fine. well sort of but not really)

Edited by retardant
7 hours ago, osculim said:

the inflation framework's description even says that it's more for handling multiple inflation mods and to control them more (from what i understand). i didn't like trying to set it up in game

On 8/7/2021 at 2:21 PM, retardant said:

the inflation framework's description even says that it's more for handling multiple inflation mods and to control them more (from what i understand). i didn't like trying to set it up in game

If you have more than one inflation mod it tends to fight for access and you can end up with an oversized body. So its always good to have it in there anyway. Now for actual inflation. You can use, fill her up, milkmod economy, soulgem oven, fertility mode just to name a few. Now I would go look as each mod has a specific function in mind.

On 8/7/2021 at 10:01 AM, XenoDrake said:

Highly agree with this get the baka edition the extra functionality is worth it.

On 8/7/2021 at 8:21 AM, retardant said:

You don't have to manually configure anything. Just set it to morph modus, change the list file and morph json file to the Tullias version, and you're done for the rest of your save. The MCM is mainly there to remove any changes from a specific mod when you want to uninstall the mod for example. It's just there for safety or emergency control/reset of morphs. You don't have to touch the MCM generally, as it handles everything for you automatically.

SLIF doesn't just handle the belly, which isn't the only morph that mods use. Legs, butt cheeks, breasts, feet: They're all nodes that mods change and SLIF makes sure that mods aren't fighting for control.

It's highly recommended to have it installed regardless. There isn't a harm in having it and the setup is minimal. It's an install and forget mod really.

Edited by XenoDrake
On 8/7/2021 at 4:11 AM, belegost said:

Also, since I didn't realize until yesterday, I thought I'd mention that Baka's version of FHU has a toggle in the MCM to enable/disable the moans. They're off by default. I think that covers everything, but not sure. I have a lot of mods installed. :P

Edited by XenoDrake
5 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Also, since I didn't realize until yesterday, I thought I'd mention that Baka's version of FHU has a toggle in the MCM to enable/disable the moans. They're off by default. I think that covers everything, but not sure. I have a lot of mods installed. :P

i see

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 9:51 AM, NotYou142 said:

Wait, sorry for the stupid and kinda unrelated question.

Inflation works with cbbe now? As I am aware, cbbe didn't have a belly bone so inflation didn't work.

That's why I switched to bhunp a while ago.

There's been a CBBE version of BHUNP for awhile now. It's called CBBE 3BA (3BBB). It has both HDT-SMP and CBPC compatibility for physics.