Help creating a good loverslab mod list/experience

Don't know if this sort of post is okay or if this is the right place for it, so let me know if not ;D

So, I've tried using and playing around with loverslab mods a lot over the years, and pretty much everytime I've tried, something has gone wrong or blown up in my face. Whether it be from conflicting mods, the game getting corrupted and breaking or any number of other technical problems. Even when I could get everything to function, I would always find myself unsatisfied with the experience, my mod lists always ended up really messy, clunky and oversaturated or too empty and sparce, I was never happy with it and it always led to me giving up and just quitting. But I've returned from a long hiatus and I'm eager to try again, but I'm majorly out of the loop, behind on the times and really unsure of myself. I don't want to run in blind or get it all wrong again and go through the same headache that I did last time, so I thought it would be a good idea to reach out to the comminity and get some advice/help/ideas on how I should proceed.

I guess my first question is, what game should I actually play? Between fallout 3/NV, fallout 3, oblivion, skyrim and skyrim se, which has the most/best mods and will provide the best experience for me? I have all of the games and I enjoy them all well enough even unmodded, so it's really just a matter of which game is better/sexier modded.

Which brings me to the question of what mods I should pick, because there's such a wide variety and I have no idea what's good, what works, what's outdated, what's in development?! I'm not the biggest fan of exaggerative or overly kinky/fetish focused mods and I'm looking for a darker, deeper, more serious experience, that doesn't change the overall tone/vibe of the game or break the immersion. My main focus is on rape, corruption and humiliation stuff. I want to play as a confident, badass female fighter who gets continually raped, abused and gradually corrupted alongside her female companions over the course of the playthrough, maybe with some lighter, more casual sexy content on the side. More than anything, I want the sexy content to actually matter and make me feel something, and not just be some random, hollow addition to the game, I want it to be an experience, it that makes sense.

The essentials that I'm looking for are mods that add things like; rape, sexual harassment, blackmail, humiliation, corruption, pregnancy, consequences, slavery, sexy quest/story content and some manner of dialogue or narration to sex scenes that fleshes them out and makes them feel more real.

Some nice, but not essential additions would be mods that add things like; casual/romantic sex, prostitution, drugs/addiction and some non-loverslab mods to just generally improve the experience of the game overall (graphics, story, gameplay etc.) also maybe some sort of difficulty mod to make my character feel a lot weaker and more helpless, so that it doesn't feel like I have to throw fights or willingly surrender to get raped.

That should all give you an idea of the kinda vibe I'm going for. So how can I make this dream into a reality? What ideas and suggestions do you have for me? What's good and what should I avoid like the plague?! Any help or advice you can give would be greatly appriciated! ❤️

Tricky.. I only ever modded skyrim and skyrim SE with LL mods, everything you write exists for both of them. In that regard its a matter of preference and experience but i choose SE over LE just because i found it easier for the casual user. (But the whole discussion about both versions triggers a debate with no end so let's avoid that.)

For your idea you would need:
Defeat Bakas Version (the normal one has so many bugs, bakas version is better and more stable. Has it's own problems of course.)
Or far more for a female pc in mind: Naked Defeat. I never played it, but for what i have read it is the combat sex (Rape) Mod you are looking for.

Be aware, i never used the mods below so i can't give feedback:

Sexlab horrible Harrasment, the name says it all

Sexist guards

Aggressive Prostitution Whor you or your followers out.

Babbo Dialogue

Mods i used at sometime but can be, WILL Be a bit buggy, so read some pages of their support forum:

Heroine in distress Adds Quests, npc´s with fetish dialogue from all kinds of fetish´ like fake incest, beastality, rape, blackmail, pet play and so on.

Sexlab Infamy. Quests that take your sexlab diary in consideration. If you fuck around very often you get perverted endings, if not you get nicer ones. If you install it on a new save you will want to look for console commands to change your possible outcomes, once it read your diary that is the only way to "update" it. It also adds fetish content like beastality, blackmail and rape. I had it for a short time but it alters some content of the base game i wasn't aware of (it wasn't written in the description) mad it impossible for me to finish Ciceros mini quest with his cart.. Got pissed about it xD but as far as i know there are not many such changes. Bit buggy and might give you one or two headaches so get ready to use the walk throughs provided somewhere on its support pages. 

Never played:
Shout like a virgin. Questline about your chastity and the lack of it. Might also be one of the mods you could appreciate

Consensual mods i played:

Eager npc´s. very nice one. You will want that. It adds consensual dialoge and events like dungeon clear orgys with your followers. You can change the chance of events to trigger in the mcm, it won't do anything without you saying so and you can disable every feature of it you don't like.

Amorous adventures. It's a classic but very very cheesy and more or less with a male pc in mind i think. You get turned into skyrims biggest Fuckboy/Fuckgirl. Get lovers all over the place. I don't find it very immersive since you could get Jarls and married women as lovers who are lore wise happy with their marriage.. And it turns Ulfberth gay XD ok that i found funny but you get my point. It changes to much for my taste but for what it does and for how the author did it, i have nothing but respect for it.

Sexlab Solutions. Some Quests can be done via Sex, either you or one of your followers would whor themselfs out. You can Set it in its mcm. In one of its quests you become the fucktoy of an whole orc stronghold or a giants plaything. Other Quests reward you with sex for competition.  I stopped using it recently but it's one of the good ones.

Other then LL Mods:
Replacers

Pandorables Npc, pandorables males, pandorable dragonborn and dawnguard

Bijiins all of them

kalilies npcs

This mods cover almost ALL named npc´s in the game. A bit over attractive here and there maybe.

Quests:

Vigilant. Thank me later but disable rape content for nothing but cockless monsters awaits you.

maelstrom you find it here in LL. Veeeery cool and nice quest mod. I LOVE it. Same as Vigilant when it comes to rape so. But you can get a baddass follower with it =D

If you want reall monsters give sexlab demonic creatures a chance. Very nice, very big also.. From Apes to fucking Mech Werewolves, walking Dildos (yes.. XD) and some really nice daedra. Some of which are lore friendly, some are not. The best creatures it adds are the undead. Really nice enemys and pretty hard to beat.

On 8/6/2021 at 7:13 PM, Gukahn said:

Tricky.. I only ever modded skyrim and skyrim SE with LL mods, everything you write exists for both of them. In that regard its a matter of preference and experience but i choose SE over LE just because i found it easier for the casual user. (But the whole discussion about both versions triggers a debate with no end so let's avoid that.)

For your idea you would need:
Defeat Bakas Version (the normal one has so many bugs, bakas version is better and more stable. Has it's own problems of course.)
Or far more for a female pc in mind: Naked Defeat. I never played it, but for what i have read it is the combat sex (Rape) Mod you are looking for.

Be aware, i never used the mods below so i can't give feedback:

Sexlab horrible Harrasment, the name says it all

Sexist guards

Aggressive Prostitution Whor you or your followers out.

Babbo Dialogue

Mods i used at sometime but can be, WILL Be a bit buggy, so read some pages of their support forum:

Heroine in distress Adds Quests, npc´s with fetish dialogue from all kinds of fetish´ like fake incest, beastality, rape, blackmail, pet play and so on.

Sexlab Infamy. Quests that take your sexlab diary in consideration. If you fuck around very often you get perverted endings, if not you get nicer ones. If you install it on a new save you will want to look for console commands to change your possible outcomes, once it read your diary that is the only way to "update" it. It also adds fetish content like beastality, blackmail and rape. I had it for a short time but it alters some content of the base game i wasn't aware of (it wasn't written in the description) mad it impossible for me to finish Ciceros mini quest with his cart.. Got pissed about it xD but as far as i know there are not many such changes. Bit buggy and might give you one or two headaches so get ready to use the walk throughs provided somewhere on its support pages. 

Never played:
Shout like a virgin. Questline about your chastity and the lack of it. Might also be one of the mods you could appreciate

Consensual mods i played:

Eager npc´s. very nice one. You will want that. It adds consensual dialoge and events like dungeon clear orgys with your followers. You can change the chance of events to trigger in the mcm, it won't do anything without you saying so and you can disable every feature of it you don't like.

Amorous adventures. It's a classic but very very cheesy and more or less with a male pc in mind i think. You get turned into skyrims biggest Fuckboy/Fuckgirl. Get lovers all over the place. I don't find it very immersive since you could get Jarls and married women as lovers who are lore wise happy with their marriage.. And it turns Ulfberth gay XD ok that i found funny but you get my point. It changes to much for my taste but for what it does and for how the author did it, i have nothing but respect for it.

Sexlab Solutions. Some Quests can be done via Sex, either you or one of your followers would whor themselfs out. You can Set it in its mcm. In one of its quests you become the fucktoy of an whole orc stronghold or a giants plaything. Other Quests reward you with sex for competition.  I stopped using it recently but it's one of the good ones.

Other then LL Mods:
Replacers

Pandorables Npc, pandorables males, pandorable dragonborn and dawnguard

Bijiins all of them

kalilies npcs

This mods cover almost ALL named npc´s in the game. A bit over attractive here and there maybe.

Quests:

Vigilant. Thank me later but disable rape content for nothing but cockless monsters awaits you.

maelstrom you find it here in LL. Veeeery cool and nice quest mod. I LOVE it. Same as Vigilant when it comes to rape so. But you can get a baddass follower with it =D

If you want reall monsters give sexlab demonic creatures a chance. Very nice, very big also.. From Apes to fucking Mech Werewolves, walking Dildos (yes.. XD) and some really nice daedra. Some of which are lore friendly, some are not. The best creatures it adds are the undead. Really nice enemys and pretty hard to beat.

Thank you for the suggestions, I'll look into all of those xD really appriciate you taking the time!

On 8/6/2021 at 7:51 PM, CPU said:

Post is ok, place was wrong.

Moved to the correct section.

Tis not a post specifically about skyrim or skyrim mods, so I'm a little bit confused, however, I shall yield to your wisdom on the matter. Thank you ;P

22 minutes ago, JaccobD said:

Tis not a post specifically about skyrim or skyrim mods, so I'm a little bit confused, however, I shall yield to your wisdom on the matter. Thank you ?

Related to what game then?

Currently, while I don't have too many mods, I like how my mod list/gameplay is looking.

Currently, my mod list for Lover Lab mods that alter game play (not all mods are sex mods, but I only found them here, so...) I have are:

* Note: I won't mention dependencies for obvious reasons

- Deviously Cursed Loot

- Simple Slavery

- Submissive Lola

- No Easy Money

- Troubles of Heroine

- Animal Mansion Plus

- Radiant Prostitution

- SexLab Sexual Fame

- Pet Collar

- SexLab Survival

- SexLab Stories

- SexLab Solutions

- Public Whore

- Laura's Bondage Shop

- Estrus Mimics

- Devious Mindbreak

- More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot (and it's recommended mods)

Honorable mentions:

- Pet Collar Comments

- SLSH Fame Comments (will shows SE but works for LE as well)

- Sexist Guards (I used to run this one, for some reason it started causing CTD, like A LOT, couldn't play for 5 minutes without one, so I removed it)

Deviously Cursed Loot has almost all of it's things turned off, as I really don't want the random devices popping up, but the prison, rape and dominant follower (on top of some other things) are the main reasons.

No Easy Money makes it so quests, chests and such give quite little money, coupled with SexLab Survival's gate tool along the new inn prices and Submissive Lola's quests where ya need to spend quite a bit of coin, either by giving it to your Mistress/Master or by buying her/him drinks and such, along an Owner's Daily Expense that makes the owner take from your money if they don't have enough to cover it, makes your main form of income be prostitution (DCL also has it's own prostitution system, but I prefer RP as it works along Submissive Lola), and while Submissive Lola has some forced prostitution, when the owner doesn't have enough for the daily expenses and you don't have enough for them to take from you, it will start a forced prostitution quest. This setup makes prostitution feel much more organic and at place for the PC in Skyrim. Most mods I used before that had forced prostitution felt off, like ok, you're a slave, you gotta do it, but outside those moments, it felt kinda meh, but like this, you kinda have to give into prostitution if you want the money to keep going. (Not to mention that Submissive Lola also has the owner mention how the PC is better as a prostitute rather than an adventurer, and such, won't spoil it, as this setup feels really good together, at least for me) Public Whore is there more for a frail and "story", as the Jarl knowing the Dragonborn is such a whore and famous heroine can't let the occasion to fill the coffers of the hold by, while Laura's Shop is just a personal preference, you can easily go without it, same for Animal Mansion, adds in some bestiality for money, and feels nice on the "how low the Dragonborn stooped for money" "story". (Do leave the "toggle off child NPC" feature from SLSF off if you want the Animal Mansion mod, as some of the quests from it require the PC to talk to a child NPC to "burrow his dog so she can heal it, as she's the doctor his father hired for the job")

DCL's Dominant Follower and Pet Collar are kinda "conflicts", as you can only have one of them (they both work with Submissive Lola at the same time tho), as each is a special collar, and the stuff won't work without it. DLC's is for more of a restrictive gameplay and more bondage, so it's more recommended if you don't have any plans to work on the main quest at all, while Pet Collar's restrictive features can be set (I prefer it to not restrict much beside excess gold and have it set at a limit of 5000, but you can go further, and no need to restrict armors and such, as Submissive Lola will handle that in it's own way) so it can be used if you do plan to do quests around different places, while it's selling point is the "pet" feature, meaning, while the PC wears it, horny NPCs (even animals, if you so set it) will just take the PC, triggers a forced greet, they fuck the Dragonborn, and leave. You can set cooldowns for the scanners, I prefer the starting scanner at default value but gave a cooldown of 60 seconds after sex, but if you want, you can leave it low for a good lot of chain sex. (Don't forget to toggle on the "Follower allows use", otherwise the free sex won't get triggered while you have a follower, but you kinda want one because of SexLab Survival and Submissive Lola)

Troubles of Heroine has a lot of sexism and pretty much all the rest of the stuff you want, along the 3 comment mods, you'd be pretty set for a really degrading story for the Dragonborn. (Leaving the "toggle off child NPC" feature off also allows you to trigger the main story of Troubles of Heroine)

I didn't use Naked Defeat or similar mods, so I cannot say if they work exactly like Your Money or Your Life, but I do recommend YMOYL along the other mods, so you can add "follower protects player" (after all, thanks to SexLab Survival, you're pretty weak-ish compared to other characters, unless of course you toggle off those features, but I think it's better with them on) so your game play doesn't end from a random loose arrow to the knee for quite a while, and makes it so the PC ends up in Simple Slavery after a good defeat. For Simple Slavery, the only toggles I have on are "Damsel in Distress", "Prison" and "Red Wave", but you can also add "Public Whore" to it or anything else really, depending on your tastes. I also have it set to "Dismiss follower", so in case your party is fucked, the Submissive Lola owner isn't killed, just sent away, making it easier (and more "lore friendly" as the PC loves her owner so much, that after all she endured after that defeat, she still went the extra mile to find them") If Naked Defeat is YMOYL but with extra rape after the defeat, then it's obvious which one you should choose.

Anything extra is at your leisure, but I think there's so much to do with just this setup that you won't feel the need for more for a while. Oh yea, get either Realm of Lochtar or Alternate Start, SexLab survival will screw you over with vanilla start, I recommend RoL, as you can get some nice buffs from it's class and boon system that will help you survive more, the only note to this one, you can start the main quest by talking to the Jarl in Whiterun, but there's no quest marker showing it, unlike Alternate Start. I honestly play my PC as a healer/support for Lydia and her the Submissive Lola owner (and whatever other followers you may choose to have with you)(don't recommend making Lydia the owner, especially if you use DLC's, you can also choose to make more than one owner, and use Submissive Lola on someone who's not the DLC owner, having multiple followers, minimum 3 in this scenario, also lowers the combat load from the PC thanks to the bondage, and the Magic Casting Mittens don't hinder a healler/support) because of all the debuffs, inequality and such, and also adds to the "story" of why there's so much truth to the owner's words on how she's useless as an adventurer and needs a strong hand to guide her, hence why she's better as a harlot.

Well, sorry for the long text, but hope this all helps you make the playthrough you want.