Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

i would like to try this mod but everytime i try to download it i get the message FAILED DOWNLOAD ERROR. all the other files i downloaded worked fine.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I don't know why that would be.

Just to confirm, before I posted this, I downloaded the current version to here on my work desktop (and then promptly deleted, because, well, WORK desktop! :angel: ), and I had no problem.  And the download file is only like ~30kb, so it isn't like some huge 100MB deal that could choke up a slower connection.

Upgrade?  If you are upgrading from a version that used a .BSA + .ESP in the .7z, yes, simply overwrite.  Easy Peasy.

If you are upgrading from a much older version, prior to when I packaged the scripts into a .BSA, then you must delete the old loose scripts.  More details on that are shown on the first post of the thread.

Guest wellbredbitch

i used the old " right click, save link as "trick and i have the mod now Huzzar!

hehe i just raped and force fed on or killed just about everyone in the bannered mare.

The Goddess finds this mod to be worthy.

Guest wellbredbitch

it's ok I sent Lydia and the girls to live in lakeview manor. so breezehome is just another safe house for day sleeping.  to be honest i prefer Uthgerds house to breezehome.

she allways has a nice cheery fire going in the grate. i decided to marry her earlier.  i was trying on different armors and i thought i'd check loverscomfort and see if old uthgerd is a carpet muncher. mcm showed her as being at +30 arousal points just from me taking my top off! so i married her and let her fuck me silly. she did the " desires more " thing a few times and rode poor Catherine ragged. eventually she was satisfied. poor old uthgerd, all those nights in the inn drinking alone and coming home to her empty house with just the horker tusk for company. well not anymore. she has got several other ladies to play with now as my harem is quite numerous.  i think she will probably take Camilla Valerius first.

1 thing I'm running into is that it doesn't seem to play nice when using an xbox controller.  I use a combination of controller and keyboard, but in the MCM menu for Submit, I cannot set the keyboard shortcut if the controller is active.  I know the issue isn't MCM itself because with other mod MCMs (including the SexLab MCM settings) I can set any KB shortcut with the controller active.

Also the general quirkiness about setting the shortcut.  If I set the KB shortcut and save (or don't save - saving actually doesn't seem to matter), the shortcut works until I have to reload, then it's lost again.  I can reset it, but any save game load seems to lose the shortcut.  This happens with the controller disabled just in case you were wondering.  Also tried moving the mod in the load order just in case - no joy.

This was tested on a new game, with all mods newly loaded and after a refreshing of the cache through steam.  The only SexLab plugins I have are Romance, Murder/Theft/Seduction, and Matchmaker. 

Load Order (if curious):

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
SkyrimURWL.esp=1
PersonalizedMusic_v5.0.esp=1
PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp=1
Batch Crafting Recipes.esp=1
Change Spouse Outfits.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern_Guards.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern_Caravaner.esp=1
CookingExpanded.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp=1
Craft, Temper, Smelt.esp=1
Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp=1
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp=1
Craftable Torches.esp=1
Grind_stuff.esp=1
HearthFireStores(GS).esp=1
HunterTraps.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp=1
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp=1
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp=1
mcCampingLite.esp=1
SabreFurBag.esp=1
sanctuarycleanup.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
rt_AutoHarvest.esp=1
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
ADEC_Chain&Ringmail.esp=1
ADEC_HalfPlate.esp=1
ADEC_DianoArmor.esp=1
ADEC_Clothes.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Wolf.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Stormcloak.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Elven.esp=1
ADEC_Nocturnal.esp=1
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp=1
ADEC_TeraArmorCollection.esp=1
ADEC_Dawnguard_Collection.esp=1
ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp=1
AmazonArmor.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ConvenientCrossbows.esp=1
DraconicArmor.esp=1
DynastyArmor.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
EisenPlate.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
NewmillerCasualBikiniUNP2.esp=1
NewmillerShoesUNP.esp=1
RavenArmor.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
Skeleton bikini.esp=1
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp=1
VoidArmor.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Dr_BandolierDG.esp=1
Lock Overhaul.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
raggedshortcut.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
tinytreehome.esp=1
BardSingOnRequestOnly.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.esp=1
Bounty Gold.esp=1
Circlet with Helms.esp=1
Circlet with Hoods.esp=1
NMFWLM_vanilla.esp=1
NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp=1
NMFWLM_hearthfire.esp=1
NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp=1
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1
Realistic werewolf speed.esp=1
Slof's Unique Frost.esp=1
xvisionchildren.esp=1
xvisionchildren - hearthfire.esp=1
BFT Ships and Carriages - HF.esp=1
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp=1
WerewolfMastery.esp=1
MiningforMagesEasy.esp=1
JulesRankPerks.esp=1
Sit Anywhere.esp=1
HousecarlBeauties.esp=1
Spousetocustomhome.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1
Dawnguard(GS).esp=1
GSStudentQuarters.esp=1
GeneralStores(DG-HF).esp=1
Amulets of the Shout Master.esp=1
HerbalTea.esp=1
rorikstead_merchant.esp=1
Mystical Illumination.esp=1
Hearthfires Housecarls Are Hotties.esp=1
Hearthfire Bards Enhanced.esp=1
Circlet Overhaul.esp=1
LPAlchemyTweaks.esp=1
LPMoreIngredients.esp=1
Bards&Merchants.esp=1
Largergarden.esp=1
more plants all.esp=1
FAMP2.esp=1
PipeSmoking.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1

Yeah, I have had a hell of a time getting the hotkey setting to not be a bloody nuisance.  I am sure I am doing something very inefficiently, but I have so far I have failed to get the damn thing to auto-initiate the key I tell it.

I don't personally have the issue where I had to reset it upon every single load like I have read others have experienced, but if I load an older save game from before I added the hotkey for testing purposes, I have to reset the damn thing myself.

So I am very aware of the issue, I have just so far been unsuccessful getting the stupid thing to cooperate. :(

As to load order, I don't know if it really matter, as I use 100% custom files, so there should be no conflicts, but personally, after all the .EMS's, I have SkyUI, SL Romance, then my mod, then all the others.  For whatever that's worth.

The latest version is the first time I used the surrender animation before transitioning into whatever, and it works on my end.

So after whatever you choose, you don't see them raise their arms?  The animation is a stock Skyrim one, so it shouldn't require a FNIS redo or something whacky.

Should have a new update tomorrow night, with some extra cosmetic effects for the transitions after the victim submits, as well as a new functionality that I imagine people will enjoy.  I'd have it up tonight, but it's already midnight and I just ran out of time!

What is this new functionality I speak of, you ask?  I will only say one word: "Stealth" :cool:

The latest version is the first time I used the surrender animation before transitioning into whatever, and it works on my end.

So after whatever you choose, you don't see them raise their arms?  The animation is a stock Skyrim one, so it shouldn't require a FNIS redo or something whacky.

Actors fall to his knees, then get up after a few seconds. No dialogue appears.

I have to ask the stupid question just to rule out the obvious: Did you try to talk to the NPC after using the 'Submit Shout'?  On a success, they play a 'BleedOut' animation as a visual cue to know it succeeded, but you still have to initiate dialog manually.

If that ends up being the issue, maybe I'll add a MCM toggle that will "autoactivate" the NPC after success, since that isn't the first time someone didn't realize they still had to TALK to the NPC after to do anything further with the mod.

I have to ask the stupid question just to rule out the obvious: Did you try to talk to the NPC after using the 'Submit Shout'?  On a success, they play a 'BleedOut' animation as a visual cue to know it succeeded, but you still have to initiate dialog manually.

Of course tried to speak. Menu dialogues does not open.

What actor specifically?

There are certain scenarios that are out of my hands.  For instance, if you attack/kill a NPC's relative (husband/wife/etc), the remaining one will go into a "Mourning" period that lasts for 240seconds of real time (4 minutes) and they do nothing but cower and will refuse to accept ANY dialog.

So I need to know what actor specifically and where it happened (City folk vs random bandit type out in the world)

Because other than those special circumstances that will prevent ANY dialog from appearing, all of which is done outside of my mod, I have never had that issue on any of my testing.

Tried in different places, with different random bandits, and with both men and women. Nowhere and nobody surrenders. Falling to his knees, then get up and attack again. The dialogues do not appear.
It is only in the latest version. In previous versions, everything was normal.

Okay, one more stupid question:  You said you were testing against several bandits and whatnot.  Were you trying to use the Shout on a bandit while he/she still had allies attacking you?  If so, then yes, they will resume attacking by design.  A successful 'Submit Shout' sets their aggression to 0, however, they still belong to a hostile faction, and if they see any of their faction allies attacking you, they will re-agro on you.  It isn't until after you talk to them that they get added to an additional faction which has the side effect of making them simply run from hostilies from that point on.

Unless, of course, you were trying this against a lone bandit or whatever that had no nearby, visible allies.  Then I don't honestly know.  I spent the entirety of last night taking the most recent version and adding new functionality to it, and after using it dozens, if not hundreds of times, as I started/stopped/started/stopped/etc Skyrim over and over to test it, I never experienced them refusing to talk to me after they submitted and dropped agro.

And with ~500 downloads of the most recent version, if I truly borked something up in the mod, I would expect others to be in here telling me to pull my head out of my ass because I suck at modding and should DIAF. :s

So, with nothing else that comes to mind, did you try the old disable mod/save/reload/save, re-enable mod, reload the last save game.  Or trying to go back to an older save?

I will say that in my work last night on the new functionality, I lost ~1.5 hours thinking the new content wasn't working and I made a mistake somewhere in the implimentation.  Then I realized that it was all because of the stupid nature of Skyrim that doesn't allow you to do a proper clean save by simply disabling a mod then saving.  I loaded a slightly earlier save game and discovered it was actually working perfectly.  And by that point, it was pushing midnight and had to call it quits for the night.

So try that, and if still nothing, dunno.  I expect to be updating with the new functionality tonight, so maybe that will play better for you.

• 27JUN13, ~2345CST:
  • Added a 'Stealth' component to the Hotkey.  The 'Submit Shout' is disabled when in stealth.  Details in the body of the main post.
  • Added some more animation calls between them surrendering, getting stripped and/or robbed.  Props to the SexLab Defeated author, Goubo, for clever use of a "ActivateFloorLevel" animation as a pseudo-victim stripping animation! :cool:
  • Added an MCM option to allow an auto initiate of dialog after a successful 'Submit Shout'.
  • You will now automatically put your equipped weapon/spell away if it is drawn before engaging in any further animations, so there should no longer be any issue of the camera getting stuck in one view because the weapon was still out.
  • As the 'Surrender' for all components and the 'Strip' for the robbing sections of the script fragments were heavily redundant, made them into proper external functions that now only have to be maintained in one location

Stealth Submit Hotkey

This feature was added on 27JUN13, and uses the same Hotkey as the Shout.  It functions as such:

• The 'Submit Shout' functions when standing just as before.  However, when in stealth, the 'Shout' is disabled.  Instead, you can attempt a 'Stealth Submit'.
  • You must be close to your victim (Within range of a contact-only spell) and either they don't have Line-of-Sight on you, or they must be sleeping.
  • The 'Stealth Submit' will trigger the powers cooldown, just like the 'Submit Shout', so you can't just spam this.
  • Upon triggering, you will stand, drawing your equipped weapon if not already out, and be given an option to attempt to rape or rob the victim.  Success has you do whichever you chose, failure has them resist and engage in combat.
  • If you fail, you can still always just wear them down and then use the 'Submit Shout' on them.
  • The formula for success (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + ((PSpeech - TSpeech)/4) + (PPrime - TPrime) + 50), where "Prime" is the highest of your skills between OneHanded, TwoHanded, Marksman, and Destruction, vs the highest of your target.  There is an upper cap of 90%, so there will always be at least a 10% chance of failure.
  • There is only a 10second window between using this ability on a naturally hostile NPC (Bandits, etc) and choosing a rape or rob option.  If you linger or just close the window, after the 10sec period, they will return to whatever aggression level they had previously.  However, once you use the ability, there is only 1 of 2 choices to make, so 10sec should be plenty of time.
  • I have seen a quirk where using the ability on a naturally hostile NPC (Bandits, etc) will sometimes bring their buddies over to me while I'm doing my business, so I will investigate this further to see if I am accidentally 'making noise' or something with the MagicEffect I am using to initiate the whole stealth thing.
  • Currently, an "AssaultAlarm" is only given if used on civilians if they resist, because I didn't want to have them to sound the alarm immediately and call the guards, because otherwise this feature would be largely pointless in town. However, I have an idea to have them give the "AssaultAlarm" on a delayed reaction, allowing the player to do their thing and make their getaway. Then the alarm will be given at some point later (30s, 60s, whatever), because one would expect a rape or robbery victim might go and tell a guard. :P Of course, the option to just silence your victim permanently will always be available... :angel:

Thank you for your attention. I did a clean safe. But other bandits were really close during the attack. Only in the old versions, this did not affect their ability to surrender.

I will try the latest version.

Hi! Is it true, that I have to equip a 1H Weapon for the dialogue to be shown after successfull shout? I just tested it yesterday (SexLab Submit 24JUN13) and couldnt get it to work (equipped with my 2H Greatsword as usual). I then switched to my pickaxe and voila the dialogue showed up.

It shouldn't matter what you have or don't have equipped.  One handed, sword/board, dual wield, 2Hand, Bow, spells, weapon+spell, dual spells, shouldn't matter, as I don't rely on any kind of "attack" animation that is specific to what is equipped.

I know I have definitely used a 2H before, as I was finishing the Companions quest line and was running around with Wuthraad, or whatever the 2H axe was called at the end, and it worked, although that was prior to the 24JUN13 update.

There was another update last night (27JUN13), so you can try that as well.  I'll be working further on the mod tonight, because as I wrote, I want to see if I am inadvertently pulling semi-nearby enemies by mistake, or if the ones in my testing just happened to be close enough to see me when I left stealth to handle my bandit test subject, so I will try it with a 2hander just to make sure, but I can't imagine how that would affect anything.

With the new version, whatever dialogue that i choose, i'm instantly teleported to bathing beauties luxury suite.

That one boggles my mind even more how my mod could do that.  Not only do I not move the player at all, only the victim, but I don't even have the bathing beauties luxury suite installed, so I don't know how I could send you to another mod's custom area.

There is a call to move the VICTIM to directly in front of you (in the event of them wandering off a bit while you use the dialog) so they are better lined up for the animations prior to raping or robbing. I don't move the player at all, so I don't know how or why you would get moved anywhere.

Unfortunately, I am at work and can't even begin to look at anything until tonight, so there is little I can directly do at the moment. :s Make sure you have absolutely zero loose scripts from my mod in your data/script folder (They all begin with '_SLSubmit'). If you only have the .ESP and .BSA from my mod and it's being overwritten each time, then the only thing I can suggest is try to do the "clean save" method, as best as can be done given the way Skyrim handles uninstalled mods in saved games, and if that does nothing, try loading an older save game that was from before the 24JUN13 version. I know I had to personally use a slightly older save game I deliberately made just for testing the new content.

That being said, tonight I will double check that the follower section didn't get inadvertently FUBAR'd with the new external functions I created to get rid of redundant code.  I can't say that I did any test runs with a follower last night, as I was strictly solo during testing, so maybe something is happening there.