Disappearing computers and doors

Am I the only person whose doors and computers completely disappeared after the July update?
I can't even add a door or computer because when I try, the computers immediately disappear, followed by a brief message, highlighted in red, that says "Script Call Failed."

The same message pops up when I try placing a door.
This is inconvenient since I can't purchase Upgrade parts or any other item without a computer, and my Sims can't enter rooms or leave their houses without me having to either place archways just for them to walk around, or cheat/teleport them out of their house.
As far as I know, there hasn't been a new update for WW since July. If there is a new update, I certainly haven't seen it, even though I check this website weekly.
Am I the only one with this issue?

***EDIT***
The issue has been resolved after I updated Basemental Drugs.
So, for anyone experiencing this exact same issue, try updating Basemental Drugs and see if that fixes things.

Edited by BabyPotatoKitty87
4 minutes ago, BabyPotatoKitty87 said:

Am I the only person whose doors and computers completely disappeared after the July update?

Do you have Basemental Drugs installed and is it updated? I don't know about computers but there was an issue with missing doors.

7 minutes ago, BabyPotatoKitty87 said:

I have it installed, but not updated. I'll give that a shot and see if it fixes the issue.

While you're at it you should make sure all your other mods are updated as well. This last game patch broke a ton of mods.

Make sure to delete your localthumbcache.package file when you make any changes to your mods as well.

5 minutes ago, BatDood said:

While you're at it you should make sure all your other mods are updated as well. This last game patch broke a ton of mods.

Make sure to delete your localthumbcache.package file when you make any changes to your mods as well.

Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a shot as well. I hope this fixes my issues. If not, I'll just have to make do without computers or doors. 

1 minute ago, BabyPotatoKitty87 said:

Thanks for the advice. I'll give that a shot as well. I hope this fixes my issues. If not, I'll just have to make do without computers or doors. 

You're welcome.

Check this thread for any SFW mods as it's updated constantly.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991971/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-21-cottage-living-patch

The missing computers is a mystery as I haven't heard about that before. You could have another mod installed that's messing with them.

12 minutes ago, BatDood said:

You're welcome.

Check this thread for any SFW mods as it's updated constantly.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991971/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-21-cottage-living-patch

The missing computers is a mystery as I haven't heard about that before. You could have another mod installed that's messing with them.

I don't have Cottage Living yet. But I do have other mods installed. But my computers and doors didn't disappear until the day I updated WW. In fact, one if my Sims was currently using a computer the day I updated WW.  I had quit the game, updated WW, relaunched the game, and found that my Sim was no longer on the computer because it and all the other computers in the house had vanished. Same with all the doors.

15 minutes ago, BabyPotatoKitty87 said:

I don't have Cottage Living yet. But I do have other mods installed. 

I don't have Cottage Living either but the game patch affected everybody because core functions were messed with. (Thanks EA. You suck!)

Just be sure to go through that list of broken/updated mods.

20 minutes ago, BabyPotatoKitty87 said:

But my computers and doors didn't disappear until the day I updated WW.

My computers are just fine and I'm updated to the latest game patch and WW. As I mentioned earlier, you must have a mod installed that is messing with them.

21 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I don't have Cottage Living either but the game patch affected everybody because core functions were messed with. (Thanks EA. You suck!)

Just be sure to go through that list of broken/updated mods.

My computers are just fine and I'm updated to the latest game patch and WW. As I mentioned earlier, you must have a mod installed that is messing with them.

Hey, I updated Basemental Drugs, and it cleared the issue right up. I now have computers and doors again. Thanks for the advice. I've been trying to figure it out since July. Thanks again for helping me.

9 hours ago, BabyPotatoKitty87 said:

I can't even add a door or computer because when I try, the computers immediately disappear, followed by a brief message, highlighted in red, that says "Script Call Failed."

The same message pops up when I try placing a door.
This is inconvenient since I can't purchase Upgrade parts or any other item without a computer, and my Sims can't enter rooms or leave their houses without me having to either place archways just for them to walk around, or cheat/teleport them out of their house.
As far as I know, there hasn't been a new update for WW since July. If there is a new update, I certainly haven't seen it, even though I check this website weekly.
Am I the only one with this issue?

***EDIT***
The issue has been resolved after I updated Basemental Drugs.
So, for anyone experiencing this exact same issue, try updating Basemental Drugs and see if that fixes things.

Thank you this worked you are a game saver literally!