[Nude Mod Request] Police Simulator Patrol Officers

Hey everyone,

So this game (Police Simulator Patrol Officers) on steam is made in the Unreal Engine i believe. It's still in early access so i dont know if that will affect the modding. But if any one is willing id love a nude mod for this game.

When you start you can pick to play as a male or female from a couple of preset characters. The female cops are sexy (i love cop girls) when playing its with a 3rd person camera and you can walk around looking for crimes to report, arrest people and all sorts of other police things. I think it would be really sexy (& funny) if the female officers where walking around naked enforcing the law.

So if anyone would be interested and willing to make a nude mod for the female officers i would really appreciate it.

Ah yes i have been playing this too, got it while it was on sale the other day. Its a rather alright game for early access and it sounds like they are planning some cool features according to the road map.

I too have a thing for police girls so this game really speaks to me and i too would love a nude mod. Its possible they might have a nude model under the police uniform already as ive seem some clipping on the body a thew times and could see some skin under the outfit. So if someone could make the outfit invisible and add some detail to the body that is under there that would be awesome.

I will attach some screenshots of one of the cop girls you can play as, she's a hottie for sure. Hopefully they will inspire a modder to take up the task of making a nude mod for her.

20210804184154_1.jpg

20210804184157_1.jpg

20210804184159_1.jpg

20210804184201_1.jpg

21 hours ago, Irastris said:

Mod can be found here: https://irastris.gumroad.com/l/KwCsJ

Package contains all 4 playable female officers. If you only want a single officer, contact me and we can discuss individual payment.

Mod will become free after 2 months.

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

kjk6ughjg3kr0vz6j03gwy53ntuk

Cool, thank you. I do want to buy this, have tried a couple of times today already but gumroad keeps telling me "a temporary error has occurred your card had not been charged." i called by bank to see if they where stopping the purchase but they told me nothing had come through and they had not stopped anything, so im guessing its gumraod with the issue for the moment.

ill keep on trying.

On 8/6/2021 at 5:23 AM, Bismarckchan said:

Pretty cool! Personally I would like some more naughtier uniforms rather than full nude.

Certainly doable, although the original commissioner only paid for full nudity. You are welcome to open another commission with me for naughty outfits.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 12:49 PM, Irastris said:

Certainly doable, although the original commissioner only paid for full nudity. You are welcome to open another commission with me for naughty outfits.

I'm interested in buy the Tomb Raider mod, but that website confuse me a little. You have to create an account or something? Because there is not place to login or see where the mod, if it will be an automatic download or delivered to your email.

Edit: Forget it. I think now, I understand it. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Luckzor
I understand what I was asking.
On 8/5/2021 at 5:41 PM, Irastris said:

The four female officers can be bought individually for $5 or all together for $15, a 25% discount.

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

I tried several times to buy the Hellblade and Tomb Raider mods. I always get an error and that i not have been charged. I tried to buy with Paypal, since i don't have an credit card. I tried with Chrome and MS Edge. Here in Germany the majority doesn't have a credit card, mostly only debit cards. If I need an credit card to purchase, I wait till the mods will become free in 2 Months. I will not get a credit card just for some mods, if Paypal doesn't work for me.

21 hours ago, daniblack said:

I tried several times to buy the Hellblade and Tomb Raider mods. I always get an error and that i not have been charged. I tried to buy with Paypal, since i don't have an credit card. I tried with Chrome and MS Edge. Here in Germany the majority doesn't have a credit card, mostly only debit cards. If I need an credit card to purchase, I wait till the mods will become free in 2 Months. I will not get a credit card just for some mods, if Paypal doesn't work for me.

Hey there, you can absolutely use a debit card for purchase if your bank allows it. My bank of choice allows Gumroad purchases without any issue. Gumroad has a support article detailing why this is a bank problem and not on their end:

Spoiler

image.png.b84e98f1eb47d8d0b205c7f73f157235.png

Alternatively, contact me through Discord or DMs here on LoversLab and we can discuss a direct PayPal transaction rather than dealing with this middleman service.

Edited by Irastris
11 hours ago, Irastris said:

Hey there, you can absolutely use a debit card for purchase if your bank allows it. My bank of choice allows Gumroad purchases without any issue. Gumroad has a support article detailing why this is a bank problem and not on their end:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b84e98f1eb47d8d0b205c7f73f157235.png

Alternatively, contact me through Discord or DMs here on LoversLab and we can discuss a direct PayPal transaction rather than dealing with this middleman service.

Thanks for your replay. I wrote you an DM here on Loverslab regarding both mods.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me how to install the nude mod from Irastris? When I downloaded the mod all I got was some .pak files and I don't know which directory to place them in. I placed them inside the pak folder, but when I load the game nothing happens. The characters are still clothed

Nevermind, I was able to get assistance over at the discord server. I had to make a Boston-WindowsNoEditor_Nude folder inside the pak folders and place all the mods inside it.

Edited by lumiereeclair
On 8/5/2021 at 8:41 AM, Irastris said:

The four female officers can be bought individually for $5 or all together for $15, a 25% discount.

Mod is now free!

Preview:

Hide contents

Am gonna buy the game on steam now. Do you plan to improve pubic hair on the gals? Yo thumbnails shows their hair look weird on them but am hope it gonna look good in game peace n bye for now.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, Sadly after some of the recent updates the above nude mod in this feed no longer works and causes the game to crash.

I reached out to Irastris who made the mod originally. Unfortunately they no longer have access to the original project files for the mod, or have time to make it again. So for now we no longer again have an actively working nude mod.

Hopefully some other mod out there will see this and help us all out with a new one. I know i would really appreciate it, i really enjoyed the nude mod for this game.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2023 at 10:50 AM, xnajoe said:

Hey everyone, Sadly after some of the recent updates the above nude mod in this feed no longer works and causes the game to crash.

I reached out to Irastris who made the mod originally. Unfortunately they no longer have access to the original project files for the mod, or have time to make it again. So for now we no longer again have an actively working nude mod.

Hopefully some other mod out there will see this and help us all out with a new one. I know i would really appreciate it, i really enjoyed the nude mod for this game.

Yo need to download free mod version according to their unreal engine 4 version used.

Dang yeah mod don't work for game version above 1.11.1. textures mess up on body. U need 5.0.0 game version. Im believe this game updated its engine version so it don't work.

Can anyone edit it n make it to work with latest game version?