On 8/4/2021 at 4:54 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

What's exactly so confusing?

hi master, it's a pleasure! i followed your tutorial but i missed something for sure! it's about the cum mesh...i export male and female animations from blender and import them in s4studio as u explained, but what about the cum mesh? i mean, do i have to import its animation on s4studio too (and if yes, which category? adult male or female etc..?) or there's another way? i'm new of modding so i understand my question might seem stupid...

thank u for your fab WW, u saved the game!

2 hours ago, goleadorholly said:

hi master, it's a pleasure! i followed your tutorial but i missed something for sure! it's about the cum mesh...i export male and female animations from blender and import them in s4studio as u explained, but what about the cum mesh? i mean, do i have to import its animation on s4studio too (and if yes, which category? adult male or female etc..?) or there's another way? i'm new of modding so i understand my question might seem stupid...

thank u for your fab WW, u saved the game!

You don't select a rig when importing, it's only for exporting. Once you import the clip, you want to add a basic prop to the animation entry XML with the cum mesh guid and the clip you made for it.

I believe the guid is "17078270281272275333".

7 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

You don't select a rig when importing, it's only for exporting. Once you import the clip, you want to add a basic prop to the animation entry XML with the cum mesh guid and the clip you made for it.

understood!! thank you so much! i missed the prop part and the GUID! Thank u again!

15 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

like this i suppose Immagine.png.7962cead5c64a711441fa3d04c053fcf.png

and i have to stick the name of the posepack of the cum mesh that i find in the warehouse, right?