Dogmeat's New Trick

View File

Very small mod that adds a new trick to Dogmeat (randomly either his old "serve" or new "have sex with you owner"). This is a standalone mod because it changes vanilla dialog.

In Horny Dogmeat version, he also thanks or punishes his owner for recruiting or dismissing.

Requirement
Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) + animations for this trick.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/02/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF + dog's animations

On 8/8/2021 at 12:45 PM, tissemann said:

Can't seem to get it to work, could there be combability issues with Dialogue mods,

If a mod changes the dialogue about Dogmeat's tricks, then yes. You need to put Dogmeat's New Trick below any potentially problematic mods in your mod order. There is also a chance that this trick is simply just doesn't get selected many times in a row.

On 8/10/2021 at 9:25 AM, DSHV said:

If a mod changes the dialogue about Dogmeat's tricks, then yes. You need to put Dogmeat's New Trick below any potentially problematic mods in your mod order. There is also a chance that this trick is simply just doesn't get selected many times in a row.

I'm an idiot, downloaded just the .esl..

Idea... More possible scenarios for Dogmeat loving.

1. If he's hurt and you don't Stimpack him, he gets angry and rapes Nora before he goes back to base.

2. Sleeping with him as a companion, has a 5% chance of Nora waking up with him on top of her.

3. Sneaking has a small chance to trigger him, after seeing that fine ass.

4. Being in a weakened state can trigger him, 5% health and a broken leg.

5. Drink can trigger him, you get drunk and he will take advantage of Nora's intoxicated state.

6. Dismissing Dogmeat, is not a good idea, as he'll give you a goodbye gift. Possibly a future litter of Puppies, as a going away present. Double Sex...

7. Shooting him, invokes his wrath. Tearing off Nora's clothes, and sex. Legendary armour and clothing items just get stolen, as he runs back home.

8. Romance option, with bad perks, as he gets jealous of other companions. Also unhappy, if you don't romance him when he whimpers.

9. Bring a friend, you may wake up to Dogmeat, and all his local Doggy friends.

10. Knockout Framework blacking out, and Nora may end up knocked up, as she awakens naked, covered in cum. Dogmeat stealing your clothes, and heading home.

Just some possible ideas... :)

8 hours ago, DSHV said:

Interesting ideas, but requires scripting. I don't know if I can add this without breaking anything.

Shame... Dogmeat is seriously neglected in Fallout 4, he's got 4 Perks that I never use, and is abandoned at Red Rocket as soon as Piper is found.

I think he should be your boss, after he meets you... :)

.. Punishing you, for even thinking of not taking good care of him...

.... Getting rid of him, not an option. Once you greet him, you better prepare yourself for Dogmeat, till the end of the game...

Edited by Krazyone
On 8/19/2021 at 12:45 PM, Krazyone said:

Dogmeat is seriously neglected in Fallout 4, he's got 4 Perks that I never use, and is abandoned at Red Rocket as soon as Piper is found.

I can recommend Everyone's Best Friend (Dogmeat and Companion At Same Time - No Console - No Hack) mod to take him along with other companions.

I am also making this mod and maybe will add custom dominant dog-companion.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/170335-problems-of-survivor

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

I can recommend Everyone's Best Friend (Dogmeat and Companion At Same Time - No Console - No Hack) mod to take him along with other companions.

I am also making this mod and maybe will add custom dominant dog-companion.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/170335-problems-of-survivor

It'll be nice if he's an unwilling companion, that you can't get rid of. That guy who walk around selling you dogs, sells you a mentally defective reject. Gene he's called, you have no idea that you are buying a bad dog, until you've bought it, and he wont leave your side.

Things starting slow, but as time goes on, the dog could start getting weirder, as your affinity with the dog increases. Leading to a Perk, like the other Companions.

Dominant Bitch Perk.  20% better prices, when wearing a Collar.

Thanks to your time spent with your dog, and his subtle, or not so subtle brainwashing. Wearing a Collar makes you smile more, giving you +2 Charisma.

- Random Tricks, like begging.

- Pulling off your clothes and running around with them, FETCH...

- Waking up with a Shock Collar around your neck, and no code. You start thinking that maybe the dog is a synth, and a lot smarter than a normal dog. Maybe programmed by the Institute, to mess you up.

- Weird stuff happening, when you are travelling, or waking up naked or in a Devious Devices Corset. Wondering how the Hell a dog could put that on you, let alone, how you didn't wake up. As everyone else is denying knowing anything about it.

Just some ideas, I look forward to possibly having some Dogmeat or whatever the dog is called, content, it sounds like fun...

Thanks for the links, as well... I was following the Problems of Survivors already. I didn't realise it was your mod...:)

Seems to be working great... I'm doing more testing, but you should publish this version as well. It's really good... 

Sex events...

- Dismiss Dogmeat.

- Get Dogmeat back, after Dismissing Him.

- Trick... which is on random, so it doesn't trigger first time. I set the original version of your mod, to trigger straight away, no random tricks. I like it better that way...

- I had it trigger Dogmeat sex, when just hitting the talk button. It only happened once...

- Nothing else triggered sex, Stimpacks, looks for items, fetch. Nope...

A great mod, I'm re-modding my mod set-up to make Dogmeat more handy to have around, more vicious, with lots of Carryweight, and lots of extra Dog armours, from mods I've been adding.

1 hour ago, Fubimi said:

How do I test if this works? Asking him if he knows any tricks sometimes makes him sit up, sometimes it does nothing.

It looks like the animations are not working. Is AAF installed correctly?

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

It looks like the animations are not working. Is AAF installed correctly?

I'll run some tests. In the meantime, can I ask if the mods compatible with Full Dialogue Interface?

Edit: Ah sorry, upon closer inspection the requirements read AAF + "animations" - I only installed AAF. Any idea where I can get the animations required?

Edited by Fubimi