• 2 weeks later...

Was looking for some mods that initiate AAF scenes via dialogue. This one works like a charm so far. 

One issue though the animation only goes for about 30 seconds and then stops. Is that intended or is that an issue on my end somewhere?

Edited by smilyface
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, smilyface said:

Do you have any plans for a version with a longer or without a fixed duration? 

I checked and his script has no time limit. Weird. There are no plans, the scripts for the mod are lost (although they are very few and easy to redo) and I already forgot what each version does.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2023 at 3:46 AM, Clorox_Bleach03 said:

the mod doesnt play any animations for me, any in specific that you would recommend to use with it? im fairly new to all of this

Do animations play at all? Maybe AAF installed incorrectly? Besides AAF you need install some animation packs from this site. For example: [AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito. Also you need to install Themes separately.

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, TheLustyKajhit said:

Is there anything else I am supposed to have installed?

Do other animations work in the game? Is AAF installed correctly? Need also to install AAF Themes. The dialogue for sex is random, can dice roll the usual trick several times in a row.

11 hours ago, BugattiWidow said:

Hello. Why on any animation dog or human dont have cock? How resolve this problem?

Hello. Did you install AAF correctly? With Themes - CreatureSexAnimations? For human you need a separate mod like BodyTalk.

I hope this helps someone. Here are all the mods to make work animations properly: 1. AAF_V171-0_beta, 2. AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0, 3. AAF-Creature-Resources. 4. BodySlide and Outfit Studio, 5. Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer, 6. Discrete Female Skeleton, 7. FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b, 8. Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE, 9. Src-LLFP-v46, 10. Staged Leito plus_1.0.7_Fixed, 11. Unlimited Companion Framework, 12. Zex - Zaz Extended Skeleton. 13. BodyTalk, 14. LooksMenu v1-6-18

Edited by BugattiWidow
  • 5 months later...
On 7/22/2023 at 2:26 AM, DSHV said:

Hello. Did you install AAF correctly? With Themes - CreatureSexAnimations? For human you need a separate mod like BodyTalk.

Yeah, I'm in a similar boat where I installed AAF correctly but dogmeat is missing his cock. He has his sheath but no cock becomes visible.

Unless I messed up on the load order?

Edited by StonedSteel
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 1:34 PM, espguy said:

Can you make so dogmeat goes after your follower or settlers instead?

This would require dynamic Alias filling, which I don't know how to do.

• 1 month later...