Hello.

I remember seeing screenshots for a mod (on this site) which featured a character wearing something like the Slave Leia outift (later found out it was the DEM Ritual robe), except the bottom was not taken off, but the piece of fabric in front was moved to the side, which put the genitalia of both the female and the male lifting her up in full view.

(female was liften with her back turned to the male)

Tl;dr a piece of of clothing that gets torn or otherwise altered instead of being removed or left on.

Has anyone seen mods of this kind, or do you think the screenshot might've been photoshopped?

If I find the exact screenshots, I'll provide a link, for the mod I mentioned is 100% on this site. The outift I mentioned isn't, the mod page was for a quest, an animation or a voice pack, can't exactly recall.

Btw I'm equally interested in those types of clothes for males - for instance a plain shirt that gets open during the act, exposing the guy's hairy chest.

Thank you!

there are some clothing mods that have a second version pof undies that are moved to the side or whatever (can be done in outfit studio as well)

Im not sure if this is still a thing but i remember a mod call break undies? or something along those lines

check for that