Fix for invisible sims

Hello, hoping someone can help with this?

For some reason, whenever my sims have sex, the female sim's body turns invisible except for head and feet. It only happens during sex, not during exhibition. This issue started out of the blue, without me having changed settings or body parts. As far as script mods go, I only use Nraas and kinkyworld.

I tried reinstalling kinky world in-game, resetting the settings, changing clothing settings, restarting the game, using "fix invisible sims" on the lot (which brings up "outfit category Naked Index 0 has no upper body part", and changing the type of body parts I use (switched from GecKo's default parts to cmar's female parts, made sure there were no extra packages in my folder).

If anyone's had this issue and knows how to fix it, please let me know

2 hours ago, Chester81 said:

"outfit category Naked Index 0 has no upper body part"

Did you delete the cache packages??? 

What do you mean by "reinstalled kinky world in game"??? Before or after the problem started?

8 hours ago, Chester81 said:

What are cache pakages?

In your Documents> Electronic Arts> Sims 3 folder. There are a bunch of sub-folders, such as Mods, etc. Go to the bottom and there are things not in folders. There you find the Caches (among other things). Caches can and should be deleted every so often, especially after you have made changes to your game, such as adding, removing or changing CC. Just delete them.

You will probably also see KW files and script errors that have been generated. They can be deleted also, unless you know how to read and understand them, and can do something with them.

Capture.PNG.61946bf29d1f79c755b87612ee730e16.PNG

Now, I have deleted DCBackup & DCCache when compiling a world sometimes. You don't delete the ccmerged within the DCBackup though.  Or remove them and replace them later.  Did the research on it years ago and would need to refresh to tell you exactly. But, as a general cleaning the Scriptcache should not be purged. If you have a lot of things installed as Sims3pack's  there is a high probability of having the scripting for that content vanish or the entire file to be uninstalled. If anything you installed has custom calls for animation or sound they wont work - if installed as Sims3pack.  DCBackup is much the same with ccmerged. 

Just a general cleaning of your game folder...

CASPartCache.package

compositorCache.package

simCompositorCache.package

socialCache.package

Are the one's to delete. 

Those package files are what I delete many times a day when testing garments or objects I make. Especially the same one over and over.

16 minutes ago, Nonsequitur said:

I have deleted DCBackup & DCCache

And there you go. Because you deleted the game's sims3pack converted back up files in DCCache when you did that. DCBackup, yes, everything except ccmerged can be deleted. In fact, most articles I have read say that after adding anything, you need to delete those 5 cache packages I said, and sims wiki says, to allow the game to write a new package and include the new stuff that was added... that went into those other files you deleted. Wiki breaks it down as to which of the cache packages you need to delete when adding specific items. Scriptcache is deleted when adding mods or hacks... presumably because that is where they are stored for start up. The game uses those only for start up reference. When a new mod or hack is added, you need to delete that cache, which forces the game to then read the full reference in DCCache and find the new stuff that was added. It then writes a new scriptcache for the next time it will do a start up. 

Nope - don't need to delete all. I was making a comparison between your sims3packs and the Scripcache and it's "twin" DCBackup and ccmerged.

Yes, Scriptcache is deleted when a scripted item is deleted or changed in your Sims3packs but, usually automatic corrected and not necessary to manually remove.

Moot point really.  Just tracking externally attached Scripts. 

When those documents were first published most still used Sims3packs and not so much a Mods folder. 

You'll be fine for general playing to just delete those 4.

And, BTW... as I mentioned - I deleted DCBackup (minus ccmerged) and DCCache only when getting compiling errors with CAW. 

There are a few rare cases where a Sims3pack CC will be corrupted and you need to purge your game system by deleting the DC files but that is considered a "soft" game reset without the need for starting a new game folder and reinstalling everything. As it is - even with that "soft" reset method.. you may still need to reinstall any sims3packs you previously had installed. 

All in all... 

Chester81 - There can be lots of reasons for all or part of a sim to vanish... when you add in a core-mod or 3rd party animations - it can be a crap-shoot. 

Try to clear the caches first and try again. If it happens again when you use a sex animation - I'd isolate (temporarily remove) any garments the sim was wearing just prior to the animation (reset the sim and use NRaas to clean if need be).  If that doesn't work - I would suspect a conflict of interest between some other package and the animations calls.  That is not my forte and Experts like LadySmoks and Landress know a lot.