Will the real Clara come back, and the story (comics - episode 3) continue?

Hello everyone. An accident occurred and all my files were deleted. I want to make a Clara Cox model (profile picture) that I had. I installed VX from this site. However when I got into the Addon folder, there was nothing. I used to have Custom.Body.Clara_Cox in the addon folder. I don't have it now. I would like to make it again but I have no files. I have a problem how to find the necessary files for the Addon folder. I need to make the Clara Cox model the same as in the picture.

I made an approximate model using an in-game slider and a facemate. But that's not it. I know earlier that there was some face file. Person Shared ... and something else in the name. For a female model. I think number 3 was the same in the name. When I didn’t have that file in the folder the model looked different and that wasn’t it. I need that file and Custom. Body ... or! 000.Custom.Body ... or something it was called. When I put body addons in the addon folder, they will not be loaded into the body tab. It was all on Modsgarden, but I can't find those files here. Maybe someone can send me their Addon folder which is full of the necessary things to make a model. I will also put my earlier Logs from the game.

I would love to do episode 3 but without the same model, I can’t.

If anyone would like maybe they could help me make a Clara Cox model like in the picture. I would give him the pictures I used and the approximate model I made.

Without Person Shared 3. txxx and ! 000.Custom.Bodies.txxx I can't go on.?

I'll put in the model I'm working on to get old Clara. If anyone wants to help me, I would be very grateful. It’s important to get the same face. It will be easier for the body.

Also, for facemates, I used pictures of Clara Ravens.

Thank you for any help.

Wanted!.jpg

006.jpg

20__14_.jpg

Current Clara Cox.7z Logs.zip Clara Cox addons.7z